X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wriggle
    Are they at Yukari's Mansion, or Yukari's Resort?

Did they get gapped to Gensokyo or something?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

I know X, Zero, and Axl will help John out no matter what the cost. Especially X and Axl.

As for the Shadow Devil.

I was originally going to introduce him in the Australia arc. Gate would have had improved the original Shadow Devil (Shadow Devil was introduced in X5 and is one of the hardest bosses in the X series. If not the entire Mega Man Series.)

The red eye is as large as 2 cars stacked up on top of each other. The body is as large as a four story building.

It's body is comprised of a black substance that can become as hard as titanium, and liquefy at will. It's body is normally solid, but it's whole body can become a slime like substance that can be used to avoid attacks.

It's "eye" is it's only weak spot as since it's body is made out of this special substance it can regenerate easily. It's eye can also fire a powerful laser, as well as powerful energy blasts.

Also was Huey asking what the Shadow Devil can do?
      Last edited by NeoFox; 06-28-2013, 03:04 AM.

Comment

Time for some Earth saving music.

(Two Steps from Hell - Protectors of the Earth)
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Don't tell me, tell the announcer.

By the way, I might have the announcer make evil ties... a spy! but to whom I don't know.

Comment

@ Neo

The announcer. I always forget to put that...

Comment

Ah I see.

Oh yea in X5 the Shadow Devil is only 3 times X's size (X stands at 5ft 5.)

Though Wily gave the Shadow Devil a massive size increase.
              Last edited by NeoFox; 06-28-2013, 03:13 AM.

Comment

Flandre vs Mokou, Okuu vs Cirno confirmed. Aya is at New York, so she cant do any dueling, neither can Iku. They'll find themselves back to Gensokyo, with or without IC update. Any other spar request?
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle
                  I edited my post. John explained his plan into further detail.

As for sparring, how about Byakuren vs Miko.
                  sigpic

Comment

@ Neo
                    Edited my post. Didn't quite read it right...

Comment

>Yuyuko
                      >Annihilate

Yeah... Good luck pal. Yuyuko is one of the strongest Youkai in Gensokyo sooooooo
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Doesn't mean she wants a full scale attack. It's like playing tag, and the 'it' person gets a little too serious...

Btw, Mega's coming real soon...
                        Last edited by wonderweiss; 06-28-2013, 03:41 AM.

Comment

The Shadow Devil was acting on it's own Programming when it saw Yuyuko threaten Wily before your edit. I'll edit now.

Comment

Alright. Just know that Yuyuko did say 'release him this instant.' before the robot spat Axl out.

Mega should be posting any second now...

Comment

Mega is sound asleep, and I'm about to doze off as well. Sorry but good night.

Comment

@NeoFox
                                Nighty night.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X