Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When fighting he doesn't even use his full strength as he knows how dangerous his fighting style is. So it is unlikely he will kill anyone unless he uses the Satsui no Hado (and his ultimate Technique Shun Goku Satsu.) He also does not fight anyone if they are uncapable of fighting (Say John came down sick or seriously injured. Akuma would not fight John until he fully recovered.) He'd also rather train than eat with others than go eat with the others.

He also does not kill for no reason either. He only will kill if he thinks he must kill. He would also most likely fight John to test his strength. Might even teach John a few techniques or two. Probably might teach him about the Satsui no Hado or something.
    Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

So Mega, do you think we should skip the plane fight scene and start up again in China, or are you planning a certain event on the plane? Btw, Sorry, but Dante and Vergil are not going to see eachother for quite a while.

Comment

It's okay Wonder I don't care if they see each other now or until the Devourer Arc.

I would probably say they would have to go by plane. Dante and Komachi can get to know each other better on the plane.
        Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

@ Mega

John: I'd better get used to this light powe- *Gets pummeled by a randomly flying dummy* WHO THE HELL THREW THAT?!?!?!

Comment

@Wonder
            Hahahahaha!

And John throws it back at Akuma.

EDIT: John really did throw it back to Akuma. Mega, your move.
            Last edited by S121; 06-28-2013, 04:42 PM.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Call me crazy, but I get the feeling Ibuka doesn't like me all that much...

Comment

@Wonder
                Naw, I think that he just puts things bluntly.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Aaaaaand he's gone.

But then again, he did quite literally call my mom a pansy... I just think that's f*cked up.

Comment

I'll be gone for 2-3 hours. I'll try to be back sooner.

EDIT: I'm Back!
                    sigpic

Comment

Hey Pringles, that mech suit in your IC post... Is that EDEN?
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle
                        Yep.

John is gathering Engineers for his plan. He didn't tell Yukari because he didn't have enough time to do so.

Hopefully Yukari doesn't get too pissed.
                        sigpic

Comment

{Beware when you walk along the dark alley. I'll be there to anal-}
                          No.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle
                            sigpic

Comment

@Wriggle
                              John left a note on the fridge, explaining that he went to the Engi-con to recruit Engineers and that there's going to be a meeting at 8:00 PM, at Yukari's Resort.
                              sigpic

Comment

Huh. Yukari, did you find the note?
                                {mmmmmnope.}
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X