Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

night... dafuq? It says he's online... yes that's my secret, I'm a fake magician, poof, rabbit.

Well nothing for me to do here. G`night y'all.

Comment

@Wonder
      Nighty night.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Well then he might have woken up. To be honest I haven't really seen him for a few hours now >.> Well night.

Comment

Good day people
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Goodmorning, everyone.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Mornin ppls.

Comment

Wow I'm up early.
                {Waaa I want to sleep more}
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Good morning everyone.

I mean good afternoon >.>

Comment

Another peaceful day
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Another slow day.
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm going to be introducing Akuma from Street Fighter as my new main villain.

For some reason I really want him to fight John.

I mean it would be pretty cool and I think it would be good for John's training (far more than Jester. Who will be making another appearance soon.)

Seriously Akuma is a martial arts master who uses a very powerful dark art Satsui no Hado and a special technique Shun Goku Satsu that defeats any opponent instantly, while also destroying the opponents soul. Akuma just emits darkness and evil by all means.

Workin on app for him.
                        Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Name: Akuma

Game of Origin: Street Fighter

Power: Satsui no Hado("Surge of Murderous Intent"), and the Shotokan fighting style.

Weapons: He uses no weapons in combat, relying only on hand to hand combat.

Weaknesses: He can easily be brought into anger or rage for no reason because of the Satsui No Hado.

Appearance: He is 5'10

Morality: Dark Neutral (will fight anyone as long as he thinks they are a strong opponent.) He only kills in combat.

Personality:Akuma is a cold and extremely powerful warrior whose sole purpose of existence is to hone his fighting skills by battling and destroying strong foes. He rarely displays any sign of emotions, aside from occasional bursts of anger, and almost never smiles. He takes his training very seriously, and deals brutally with those who dare interrupt him. Occasionally, he likes to test himself against worthy rivals (e.g. Gen, Oro). In combat, Akuma almost never resorts to his true strength since he is yet to find an opponent who is to withstand the full extent of his powers.

He also loves to test others abilities in battle.

Biography: Akuma and his brother Gouken were students of Goutetsu. Goutetsu taught a nameless life-threatening martial art, which incorporates elements of Karate, Judo, and Kempo. He also taught the Shun Goku Satsu (literally Instant Hell Murder), a lethal technique which, although incredibly powerful, puts the user in considerable danger.

As the brothers progressed under Goutetsu's tutelage, a dispute arose on the true nature of their fighting style and the path to master it. Gouken, unable to accept the violent nature and the Satsui no Hado of his fighting style, left Goutetsu to begin his own dojo, which Goutetsu did not oppose. Akuma continued Goutetsu's teachings, and vowed to use their fighting style as it was intended.

In order to learn Shun Goku Satsu, Akuma embraced the principle of Satsui no Hado, and was forced to give up any compassion he held towards other human beings. In addition, Akuma realized his limits as a martial artist could be expanded, and left Goutetsu's guidance of enlightenment to train alone to gain more power. However, due to embracing the Satsui no Hado to his fullest extent, he developed a lust to fight to the death, unlike Goutetsu, who had been able to use the Satsui no Hado without giving in to its dark side.

After coming back from his island, Akuma went back to Goutetsu, and fought him. Akuma killed him with the Shun Goku Satsu and, believing that he was the true master of the Art, took the prayer beads of his dead master and placed it on his neck. Gouken came to visit his former master to see how he was doing, only to find his lifeless body and his brother, now no longer human. Gouken, shocked to see that his younger brother took the life of their master, berated Akuma, who said nothing and left for the woods.

Many years later, Akuma fought Gouken, while the then-young duo of Ryu and Ken watched. Akuma told Gouken that he was not strong enough to face him without giving in the killing intent; Gouken retorted that the art was much more then just death and destruction, accusing Akuma of dishonoring their master's name. Akuma told his brother that Goutetsu did not truly understand the art, and that he was a fool for not using the Satsui no Hado to its fullest extent. The fight continued, and Gouken won. Akuma told his brother to kill him, but Gouken had no intention of murdering his own kin, prompting Akuma to call him weak for sparing the life of a strong opponent and declare that he would return.

A couple of years later, Akuma came back to Gouken's dojo and fought him in battle, using the Shun Goku Satsu on him. Akuma believed him dead, not knowing that Gouken had somehow lived through the attack by emptying his soul, and was only in a coma. Ken saw the flash of the attack while running to the dojo, but arrived only to find Gouken on the floor. Knowing who was behind this, Ken confronted Akuma in the woods and fought him, only to be defeated. After defeating Ken, Akuma disappeared without a trace.

Traumas: Possibly thinking that he killed his brother? Though it doesn't really phase him as he did so in battle.

Notes:
                          Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

so.. he kills only when in a combat when he challenges someone worthy or is challenged and accepts the fighter

but would he like to go and eat with fellow fiighters like nothing happened? XD

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm thinking of having John come up with a plan, then going to the Engi-con before it closes. He's going to try and get people from there to help with the invasion.

It's an idea to bring Isaac, Huey, Nitori, and others into the conflict.

Does that sound like a good idea?

I already have an advanced plan thought out, one that would basically integrate every single RP character on some level, or at least, every single person John knows about, along with every person in Gensokyo.

If you want me to type it out I could.
                              Last edited by S121; 06-28-2013, 03:41 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Sorry guys, I was busy preparing for my cousins baby shower. Luckily the shower is at my house, so I might be able to pop in.

Comment

Working...
                                X