Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ohh.. sorry I translated it wrong ^^;

but the title as "The last trainer" sounds awesome too XD
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wonder and Kristia
      There can be ONLY ONE!!!

Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

What a perfect way to express it XD
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Then again, you did add... A digimon! Not sure if I should call it a forbidden act or not...

Comment

Hm.. I donīt see the problem, they have their videogames (rumble arena is the best)

And majormario accepted it ^^

Spoiler:

Comment

I guess so. Plus it would be a very cool crossover, a lucario and a renamon. Btw, wtf happened to lucario? Why is he all golden and sh-

{Stuff! That's what he wanted to say...}

... Yup. So why though? I've never seen a golden lucario. Unless it's a shiny lucario.

Oh, and pringles, remember that mr. Mantis is still there.

Comment

um.. Nera is a shiny Lucario, I described her here idk which page though ^^;

And I donīt know, I just flipped a coin for them to be shiny or not

Spoiler:

Comment

I wonderbwhat shiny mara would look like... Speaking of which, where is she?

Comment

I sent her to search for relatives of her

In other words, I barely have multitasking skills enough for 2 characters, with 3 for some reason I lost the ideas >_<

A shiny frosslass only changes her sash color from red to purple

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wonder
                      I was actually going to recruit him last.

I had a funny scenario planned out.

John is reluctant at first, due to the guy having a fan-gasm.

Soon, John sees the Mantis, looks at the pilot, and says, "Yep. you're in."
                      Originally posted by S121
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

@ Kristia
                        Producers: It's a little thing thing I like to call... originality!

@ S121
                        Alright, just as long as he's not just standin there like a derp.

Comment

Good morning people I'm back. Had to go out of town to go help my aunt out with moving for a few days.

Comment

Wb. Mega told us. Katrix is out as well, only shes gone for another day.

Comment

Need a quick run-by of what happened or do you understand what happened?

Comment

hm.. in the Engi-con, John, Nera, Yuyuko, Isaac, X, Axl, Rumia, Yukari (i donīt remember more lol) are finishing with the the civilians Renamon aided with her digivice

in the resort, the fox finished repairing the place because of the constant battles close to it and now she is sparring alone to keep her strenghts

Thats what I know

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X