X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Lucky me."

The worst I have to deal with is my brother when he wants to show me a song that he created on Notessimo. I'm patient enough not to get bothered though. Besides, he does a good job.

The other thing I have to deal with is his dirty jokes.

It usually goes along the lines of, "Don't whip your wand out 'Harry'." (I won't explain unless asked. It's a long story.)
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
      Need input from everybody else, don't want to go and piss anybody off.

I've been thinking of just waiting until Wriggle is done with whatever he's doing. He won't be gone for much longer.

The story is not going to go anywhere without him, not without bulging at the sides and crawling along the ground like a dying slug.
      Btw, you kinda already did that by randomly leaving the meeting.

Oh, and in reply to your last post, LMG, harry Potter reference?

Comment

First on the list, I don't want to do it too much. It was probably not the best idea to do it in the first place, but it was also to get SUSTIC started on his second character, also to get more "ammunition" against the Devourers.

Second on the list, yes...
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Ah. I see... oh well. I guess we'll just wait in the resort.

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
          Honolulu Hawaii

Samus put her helmet on and scaned the emerald "If you are searching for the doctor who modified you, you can start by going to the mainland of London, there have been many reports of a female scientist whose state is still being checked because her scientific works are both good for the military but dangerous in moral levels"
          Ya know what the funniest part is? Otori, Shikieiki, and Komachi's first mission was originally to go to London.

Comment

I don't know how many times I have to say this, but it ALL ties together!

Halsey would be a godsend to the engineering team. She's the one that invented Spartan-IIs AND the MJOLNIR armor.
            sigpic

Comment

Ansem the Wise also lives in London. Wow, that's a lot
              Born in the light.
              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
              Keep Fighting.
              –Don't Forget.
              Always, somewhere,
              someone is fighting for you.
              –As long as you remember her,
              you are not alone.

Comment

Next stop, LONDON!!!

sigpic

Comment

Hey John, how the hell are you going to save Koishi? By... going in the water?

Comment

"Either that, or by catching her as she flies through the air."
                    sigpic

Comment

Samus can make an ice path with her beam :P

Or she can use her grapple beam
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Ha! Or John could go "Green Lantern" and make a Darkness net.
                        Last edited by S121; 07-05-2013, 08:51 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

You do know she's not flying or anything, and she's going out farther into the ocean.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Alright guys, pay attention, this is the closest to science I'm gonna get.

Although John can't swim for shit, he can still sink to the bottom.

Tadaa!!

Jk. Like I was saying, he can sink. He can actually be of some use underwater if is suit was meant to somewhat fight gravity. Though it may not seem it, water is actually the heaviest thing on earth. So imagine this: John has some mission to a planet where the gravity is as strong as it were on Jupiter. He would need a suit that can fight the gravity, which he most likely has. If he had that, he may be able to fight the gravity and density that water creates.

How wuz that?

Comment

You also gotta consider what's pulling her.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

yuo, the suit can survive underwater

And im finally back, the kids are asleep
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X