X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep.

I'm not too sure if he's dead yet, We'll have to see in the later games.

I'm just saying, his armor is more advanced than John's. I highly doubt he died.

Just in case...

Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

What was the point in moving that post S121
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

Editing.

Also bored...
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Hey guys, hows bout we have John call a brief break for the meeting in order to come up with plans separately. At least until Wriggle comes back.

Comment

Here's something to pass the time.

http://memegenerator.co/In-Soviet-Russia
            http://www.quickmeme.com/Touhou/?upcoming

This picture actually scares me a little bit.

This goes to show you how tiny the Earth really is.
            Heck, it shows you that our Sun is but a speck!

And a final pic.

Last edited by S121; 07-05-2013, 05:23 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Lol I saw a parody of that picture. After VY Canis Majoris, a picture of a lady shows up labeled "Your mom."

So are ya gonna go with my little plan, pringles?

Comment

Need input from everybody else, don't want to go and piss anybody off.

I've been thinking of just waiting until Wriggle is done with whatever he's doing. He won't be gone for much longer.

The story is not going to go anywhere without him, not without bulging at the sides and crawling along the ground like a dying slug.
                sigpic

Comment

im busy here taking care of neighbours´ kids, it is hard to nurse a kid when she wants from their mother and not the bottle -_-;
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
                    No problem, just missing the old pace.
                    sigpic

Comment

We'll be right here. And trust me, I know that feel. I have a baby sister.

Comment

Gah.. my hair is being used as a rope ><
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
                          Gah, the nightmare of hair pulling, especially if somebody has a sensitive scalp.

Is this what the kid's doing to you?

sigpic

Comment

lol no, they just are playing with it making strands and sometimes pulling it accidentally, they are 1 year old twins and a 3 years old girl

Spoiler:

Comment

You're lucky. Our sister SLAPS US IN THE FACE FOR ENTERTAINMENT!!! Well mostly my brother, though.

Comment

That´s because they feel they can dominate you, you must show them (NOT Violently) that you are the authority

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X