Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Kristia
    What do you mean "snap"?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
      @Kristia
      What do you mean "snap"?
      *SNAP* Like that. but with a mind, not like a spine with what I just did.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

That was great, got a full 4 hours.

Comment

@Wonder
          I just woke up.

3 hours of sleep.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

I never slept.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Mornin, Utsuho. I got a freakin headache, though.

@ Mima
              Your a trooper. But then again I don't see why ghosts should sleep...

Comment

So, uh... Are we waiting for others to arrive before we get started?

Comment

Im back, Rebeca snapped at 5:30 am and the doctor gave her sleepping pills and explained she would woke up like in 2-3 hours in the now current time
                  Last edited by Kristia; 07-07-2013, 01:19 PM.
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I almost feel bad for HM
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    someone is fighting for you.
                    –As long as you remember her,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

Sorry, I fell asleep.
                      sigpic

Comment

hi utsuh

By the way, I find it odd that we have posted quite a great deal of times, but our count is lower than it should be, isn´t it?
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Why feel bad? Well, unless you consider his history...

Comment

The forum is actually bugged when it comes to post count.

With me posting in every thread that interests me, I should actually be at over 1,000 posts, but my postcount is frozen.
                            sigpic

Comment

Just edited in Hueys side.

Comment

A bug of light wriggling in LA

Yeah... I'm not dead, guys. I'm just out traveling. I'm at LA right now, seeing if I can pick up my Wriggle costume and go to Vegas. (If I see anyone that recognizes the costume, I'm gonna go flip out in Grand Canyon)
                                Now that I have a bit of time to post something, I'm gonna post a big IC update in an hour or two. But I need update. Big one ><

Happy RP-ing, I'll be back!
                                P.S: If you're stuck because of me, by all means, use my characters (except Yuuka) to get ahead. Just have to make sure... you follow the characteristics:

Yukari: Bossy but caring. In love with John. Currently at Hawaii
                                Rumia: Seductive and yet... somehow dorky. Currently at Hawaii
                                Murasa: Careless, happy-go-lucky, and yet introverted. Currently at Hawaii
                                Iku: Justified. Would rather tell bitter truth than sweet lies. Currently at Las Vegas
                                Aya: Arrogant, fast-paced, hasty. Currently at New York
                                Youmu: Eager-to-please in front of Yuyuko, cold-hearted in front of others. Currently at Hakugyokurou

These are specific for Mima
                                Ryze: Aware of everything that's going on around, and seems like he's not too happy about it. Currently at Egypt
                                Sentinel: Exact opposite of Ryze: imagine a classic teenage girl. Currently at Egypt
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X