X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wriggle.

Nitori might be a little happy to hear that Zero is now fully repaired and is now awake.

Comment

@Wonder
      I edited my post.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

BTW Wonder

Whatever Isaac says can be heard by both Alia and Yuyuko due to the transceiver sending his voice and conversation to Alia's computer.

Comment

I just found a song that relates to Isaac's situation. I just happened to be listening to it!

The beginning makes the fortress seem menacing, kind of reflecting Isaac's uneasiness about the fortress.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

That also PERFECTLY suits the character I'm introducing in my next post or so.

Comment

@NeoFox
              Haha! Awesome!
              sigpic

Comment

Are you gonna introduce lumia (I forget her name) like Mega said NOT to do?

Comment

Lumine, yes. Oh and Lumine is a GUY not a girl. Though it is quite confusing as Lumine does look and sound like a girl... though in the game he is referred to as male.

Comment

Oh. I already had to deal with that problem enough with freakin Haku.

Comment

Lumine and Haku should start a club for for people who look like women, but are actually guys.

Comment

@NeoFox
                        TRANNY PARTY!!!

sigpic

Comment

OH DEAR GOD MY EYES!!!

Comment

@NeoFox
                            "Welcome to the Tranny Dance Club! Come inside and get confused!" XD
                            sigpic

Comment

Think John should feel a tiny bit nervous? I mean, he should know that HM is dead, but still. Feels awkward to see his body moving again...

Comment

John knows the robot's weakness, so he's not really nervous.

He's confident enough in his fighting abilities to not feel threatened.

He's also at ease, due to the fact that "HM is dead".
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X