Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just edited my other post. It depicts a homeless starving man just going into the city of London.

Comment

Nevermind about my previous question now. IC post is going to be coming right away regardless of what I previously said!

Comment

Okay. Currently disregarding... Disregarding complete.

Comment

Alright guys I'll be around a little longer. But after my next post or when no activity has been made, I'm gonna head out.

Comment

Yep, that's right! The character is none other than HM's father! Twisted! Anyways, I'm out. See ya'll.

Comment

We will continue tomorrow!

Comment

Good mornin ppls. I might not be active for long today. I'm going to my cousins house. But I hope by then we can get started.

Comment

Goodmorning.

I see there is another lab under London. Well that makes two. The other one being Ansem the Wise's lab.
                  Maybe I'll even put Riku in there as a guard.
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  someone is fighting for you.
                  –As long as you remember her,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

NCP Character of Choice: Gerard Teranous

Game of Origin: How a Street Rat Saved the World

Weapons: Anything that fits in his hand.

Abilities: Excellent gun/swordsman skills. Ultimate morale raising personality.

Appearance: Long white hair with round glasses and yellow eyes.

(Except, ya know, with gold eyes. Omg, is that Abel Nightroad? Yes. Closest thing I can get to Gerards appearance)

Biography: In story: A renouned genius and fighter, he revived his son into a computer after the knowledge of his son's death. Tried to stop Otori from reaching HM's mainframe system, but failed, resulting in death. RP: An elite soldier in the Neo-Yakuza. He was looked up to as a great leader to other soldiers and an equal to commanders. But he was threatened by the base chief because the chief feared that Gerard would be so powerful that he could overthrow the chief. After Base 3 blew up, he wandered around Asia for several days with nothing but an assault rifle and a katana. He fended off many animals and the occasional cannibals. After many days, he finally reached London.

Notes: Guess what? He's also bipolar, but only with serious and carefree. No insane.

So, how's this look?
                    Last edited by wonderweiss; 07-13-2013, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.

I can't believe I fell asleep at the computer...
                      Originally posted by S121
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

I kno, that happened to me recently. So hows the application check out?

Comment

Looks good to me.
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

I'll be right back. Goin out for lunch.

Comment

haven´t slept well and worked extra shifts bc of lacking workers

but im back
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
                                Welcome back!

I just fell asleep again..., but I'm back as well.

Anyway, do you need a recap?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X