Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yai, it works!!!

Comment

Hey S1, you know how John was stabbed by that Arachnoid's tail? Well, it does have a lethal poison in it.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@ Mima
        I don't mind Otori dying and everything . But we are going to save him at some point, right?

Comment

Eventually.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

100 posts later...

lol btw Otori asked what HP had in mind.

Comment

im back, yay..
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Mima

Can you come up with a stats page for every creature you intend on using?

The reason why I'm asking is because this kind of stuff would be good to know about sooner.

It would be as if I never gave John a stats page.

Just a request, to prevent any further confusion.

I'm going to be honest, half the time, it seems as if you're making half of the stuff up, such as resisting magic.

I'm not trying to bust your chops, but it can get confusing and annoying when you bring things up after an event has happened.

Remember, this is to prevent further misunderstandings and confusion in the future.

@Kristia
                Welcome back.
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

hai Kristia. Nothing happened really, so I was just watching pew play Outlast.

Comment

Okay. I'll work on it, but it's going to be a long list.

Comment

I think most, if not all the creatures are from Serious Sam franchise
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Mima

If need be, just post the links to the Wiki pages.
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
                          I think most, if not all the creatures are from Serious Sam franchise
                          They are.

@S121
                          Nah, that's the cheap way to go.

Comment

@Mima
                            Ok, no problem.

@Kristia
                            I edited my post. Isaac is contacting Samus.
                            sigpic

Comment

Back to where the signal is.

All things have balance. Light have darkness. Yin has Yang. Day has night.
                              Surely the Devourer must have a counter.
                              I present... the Supplier.
                              His job is simple: refuel the wasteland of a world that the Devourer Extracted. He is going to play critical role in the last arc where I have control: the Apocalyptic Arc.

I'll feed all the details later.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

I'm back!

Comment

Working...
                                X