• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be gone for a while.

I'll try to bring some pictures.

Later.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Remember how Wily and his army of Robots (and Robot Masters) will warp to Gensokyo after tracking Zero's exact location? Well what Robot Masters should I send to the Hakurei Shrine to help there? Or are things taken care of there?

Comment

Can I order something like Miko Man or Time-stopping Maid Man?

^^;
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

The closest thing to a time stopping robot would be Flash Man, and Bright Man -W- Don't know about a Miko Man though xD

Comment

Neko Miko Reimu Man!

Also, I sense a Zero vs Nitori take 2 if things goes this way.
            Which is fine, I mean.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

I know the perfect Robot Master to send! Would also be a perfect match for Cirno xD

Meet Frost Man!:

Frost Man is a large Robot Master (about 9 feet tall or so) and is incredibly strong. He can create ice by freezing the air around him. His special move is the Ice Wave involves him smashing the ground. When he does he creates a wave of ice to freeze opponents in their tracks. He is large, and strong (but he is incredibly stupid.)

Comment

Originally posted by NeoFox
                about 9 feet tall or so
                I see what you did there.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

XD Thing was that wasn't intentional >W<

Comment

Hey guys, I may not be active for a while, my internet is bullying me. I'm at the library at the moment. Anyone I need to update on, or need I update on HM again? I'm going to need some camps, Wriggle, whatever size. Plus, I won't give HM any more upgrades until he gets back to the HQ. It would be unfair for him to get so many upgrades just by beating up a small amount of nucleoids.

@ Katrix
                    Are there people or is it uninhabited?

Comment

@wonder
                      I will deploy some when you get back.

Brb for 30.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

@Wonder

It's pretty much and exact replica to the untrained eye. Yes there is people.
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        someone is fighting for you.
                        –As long as you remember her,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Katrix View Post
                          @Neo

can't reach them at the moment.

PS: I'm still waiting for Chris and Quote to anter the cylinder and get transported.
                          Quote ain't anywhere close to that little mansion. He'll come in at a later time.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

The operative Wesker hired to hunt down Gerard BTW

NPC Character of Choice: HUNK. His real name is not known whatsoever. HUNK stands for Human Unit Never Killed, and for good reason.

Game of Origin: Resident Evil (first appeared in Resident Evil 2)

Power: None, but he is highly skilled. One of the most skilled in armed and unarmed combat.

Weapons: H&K USP:
                            An accurate Handgun with high accuracy and fire rate. It's lacking in power. It is a reliable handgun though.

H&K MP5:
                            HUNK's smg. It's useful as it has decent fire power, high fire rate, and accuracy.

He also has a combat knife for close range combat.

Weaknesses: HUNK is still human so yea he is susceptible to everything a human is to. However his sheer amount of skill in the field and his intellect make up for it. Capable of going toe to toe with William Birkin when Birkin was injected with the G-Virus (which caused Birkin to mutate greatly, increasing Birkin's sheer strength and making him nearly unstoppable) alone and managed to survive. Where as his fellow teammates ended up dying.

Appearance: Stands at 6ft 1

Personality: Cold, silent, and devoid of emotion, he is a ruthless operative.

Morality: Evil. He is a ruthless operative working for the Neo-Yakuza. Most notably a personal hitman for Wesker.

Biography: Almost nothing is known about HUNK's history or even his real name. The earliest piece of information relating to him was that he was trained at the Rockfort Island Military Training Center in 1996. HUNK has carried out a large number of successful operations, many of which he was the only one to return alive from. This earned him the nickname "Mr. Death" or "Grim Reaper HUNK".

In mid-September, 1998, HUNK operated as commander of Alpha Team with the mission to break into the Raccoon City Underground Laboratory and steal the G-virus from Dr. William Birkin.
                            Cornering Birkin in his laboratory, HUNK initially tried to reason with the scientist, but Birkin was adamant in not surrendering his life's work. As William attempted to back away from the agents, he accidentally knocked over a metal container. The sudden noise caused the second U.S.S. member to shoot William with a burst from his Submachine Gun.
                            HUNK berated his subordinate for the action, which could have damaged the sample case, leaving the virus potentially damaged and irretrievable. He collected the entire case and left the lab with samples of the G-virus, as well as the t-Virus, which were also present in Birkin's case. With their main objective complete, the team headed through the tram into the sewer to reach their extraction point.

While en route, they were confronted by Birkin, who had injected himself with a sample of the G-virus shortly after being shot. Birkin, now a horrifically mutated monstrosity named "G", pursued Alpha Team and exacted revenge. During the fight, the case was spilled. After killing HUNK's team, G consumed the G-virus samples and crushed the t-Virus samples under his foot. Sewer rats became infected by the t-Virus spill and spread the virus throughout the city via the sewer network, which spread into the water supply.

Only HUNK and Miguel survived Birkin's attack. Unmoved by his comrades' demise, he focused his efforts only on returning a surviving sample to his superiors. At least a week after the confrontation with William, HUNK managed to contact his team's helicopter pilot and arranged to meet him on the roof of the police station.

After making his way through the precinct, HUNK reached the roof, set off a flare, and was extracted by helicopter and successfully escaped Raccoon City.

HUNK was assigned to transport a container to Rockfort Island. The mission was controversial in that Alfred Ashford, the island base's commander, did not reveal to the team exactly what was inside the crate. HUNK was concerned over the danger an unidentified package could be to an unprepared unit, and made his displeasure clear in his report. Now he works for the Neo-Yakuza as a high ranking operative, worthy of commander. He is infamous for still being known as "The Grim Reaper" as he usually is the only one to come back alive from a mission when most of his teammates die. Only a handful of his teammates have actually had the honor of surviving a mission with HUNK.

Traumas: None to note of.

Notes: His theme

Comment

I'm back!

The rain caused the little trip to the mountains to be cut short.

What did I miss?
                              Originally posted by S121
                              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                              sigpic

Comment

You didn't miss much.

Comment

Working...
                                X