X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meh.

Soon, John should learn how to make corridors of darkness.

If they do get sent back to their worlds, John would simply gather everyone back.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Eh.. Katrix, I suppose the tortured versions of my characters are clones ir something related, right?

NOTE: entering work
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Ansem is like taking drugs.

John is seeing some weird sh*t.

"Hey, wanna get high? There's this new drug called Darkness Seeker. This is some good sh*t! Just pray that you don't have a bad trip."
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Morning people.

Comment

Calling all heroes for the Roleplay-vengers. Anyone still alive down there?
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

I am, just busy cooking. Good thing my computer is near the kitchen xP

Comment

Lolk. Fresh batch of updates coming right up.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

@ S121
                  But what if the Neo-Yakuza temporarily joined forces against the devourer?

Anyways, you may have to for a while. There are other groups that wants to destroy them. The Auditor just wants to see bodies, and the soon to be newfound TAP-K wants both the Neo-Yakuza and John gone. And he wants to open portals to all worlds so that the ppl can see the capabilities of a MIHI, which, all in all, is kinda sub-consciously taking over the world.

Comment

@Wonder

I don't know about Neo-Yakuza, but the Organization is pretty much against it. They don't need the planet to survive.
                    The organization may want to work together with HM.

Remember that after this arc we might want to take it a little easy without that much fighting.
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    someone is fighting for you.
                    –As long as you remember her,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix
                      Yup. I'm thinking minor politics here and there, a bit of espionage sprinkled around. Remember the Spy Remi borrowed but never returned?

-w- Ohoho what fun I will have with him.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Oh dont worry bout that. It'll take HM some time to find the TAP-K and more time to get into the storage system. It's so difficult to enter that even a MIHI would have a hard time activating it.

Comment

Remember! Zero without helmet

Comment

im alive here as there is no work today at the moment
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I was thinking of having John relax for the most part, also getting rid of Ansem and perhaps finding Halsey.

He's going to get a lot busier before he can relax though...

@Kristia
                              Welcome back.
                              sigpic

Comment

Jeez I really did succeed in making Vladimir a bastard.

JUST AS RAN-NED

@Pringles
                                Will that charged attack have a recoil on John, like make him faint or immobilize him?
                                Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 07-25-2013, 01:52 PM.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X