• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Must I double post to get your answer, Pringles? >□<
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

I'm just wondering what Gerard would do during this time. He thinks his son is dead, so it might be hard to convince him that his son is now a robot planning to control a multi-mineralized terracotta army.

@ S121
      Since you know a lot, I need you to name three of the hardest minerals.

Comment

Im sure it would atleast tire him for a bit
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle
          Oh, sorry about that.

It will leave him incredibly fatigued.

He'll still be able to fight, but not very well.

He also won't be able to move while he charges it.

He can still charge it if he gets hit, but he can't move himself.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Okay. I just needed a critical situation for a dramatic entry.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

I'm back guys

Comment

@NeoFox
                Welcome back!
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Yea I was playing MegaMan 3 on my Mega Man Anniversary Collection for the gamecube.

I swear I hate Top Man's weapon the Top Spin.

It's so unpredictable.

Comment

@ S121
                    Um, ya got any yet? I mean, other than diamond, cuz a diamond soldier would be kinda weird.

Comment

@Wonder
                      Oh, I didn't see your edits to your post.

Diamond is hard, but very brittle. If it was hit hard enough, it would shatter.

You see, there's a difference between hardness and toughness.

Diamonds are very hard, but they can't give to any stress, or else they break.

Steel would be considered tough because of it's ability to constantly take punishment and only slightly warp and bend before breaking.

I'll have your list soon.

There has been research into Nano-technology to add both properties to a single material. That's probably what John's armor is made out of, considering that it never shatters (It's made of a Titanium alloy).

You could use Nano-engineered Titanium, or use Carbides.

Another thing to look at would be some kind of Steel-Carbide or Titanium-Carbide.

Titanium-Carbide is meant to not only be strong, but can also resist large amounts of heat (5,000 F).

Titanium-Carbide: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titanium_carbide

I would also look into Osmium. Osmium is the densest metal known to man. It's a member of the Platinum family and is incredibly hard. It's actually harder than diamond.
                      That being said, it's still brittle. It can still be shattered if it's exposed to enough shock (blunt/concussive force).

If you go into Osmium, I would recommend an Osmium Alloy, or Nano-engineered Osmium.

Osmium: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osmium

There's also Graphene.

Graphene is a new Nano-material that is as hard as diamond, yet as flexible as paper.

Nothing says that you can't have Graphene armor...

Graphene: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graphene

I would recommend looking up more on Graphene. It's basically a miracle material.

The only catch is it's thermal and electrical conductivity.
                      sigpic

Comment

Greetings from Pier 39..
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

You know. I realized that I don't really need any upgrades for X since he has the Falcon Armor downloaded to his systems. He can activate it any time (though it will take a post or two to activate) sort of like a hyper mode. He usually fights without the Falcon Armor active however. He had the Falcon Armor since the time the group invaded the Neo Yakuza base in Japan and destroyed it.
                          The only other upgrade I would think of would be if he gets one of the other armors from his series (like the Ultimate Armor.)

The Falcon Armor:

Grants X the ability of flight. When flying he has a small aura that acts as a weak barrier.

Upgraded Charge Shot: Charged Shot is in the form of a blue spear-like projectile when Falcon Armor is in use. The Charge shot has the same power as X's Default Charge Shot, but can pierce through multiple targets, and armor. It's also much smaller meaning that even though it has the same power as a default charge shot, it isn't as destructive as a standard charge shot.

Also Grants X increased defense and a Giga Attack.

Comment

Great, thnx. Cuz this was my plan:

En tour de globo:
                            50 Terracotta (Grunts)
                            10 Titanium Alloy (Lieutenant)
                            5 Osmosium Alloy (Capitans)

Guardians of the Storage Facility:
                            100 Terracotta (Grunts)
                            10 Titanium Alloy (Capitans)

Inside Storage Facility
                            15 Titanium Alloy (Lieutenants)
                            5 Graphene (General)

Guarding the MIHI containment Room
                            100 Terracotta (Grunts)
                            50 Titanium Alloy (Lieutenant)
                            25 Osmosium Alloy (Capitan)
                            10 Graphene (General)

Inside MIHI Containment Room
                            5 Graphene (General)
                            1 Multi-Layer Multi-Mineral Endoskeleton (MIHI)

I'm ranking based on sturdiness. Is there any that are harder than their successors? Plz tell me.
                            Last edited by wonderweiss; 07-25-2013, 04:41 PM.

Comment

@Wonder
                              Titanium is not as hard as Osmium.
                              sigpic

Comment

Just some questions : how is the London's state now ? The mist vanished ? People awoken ? Is an human military force doing anything in the sector ?
                                Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X