X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slow down the people around her?

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

I actually have a series of what would be a Touhou MOBA. Now I already know there's Defense of the Shrine (Warcraft III custom game) but that's DoTA.

This is what I have for Sakuya (Not gonna post all the details because it would take too long):

Passive: Time Freeze

When Sakuya is below 10% health, she stuns all enemy champions around her for 1.5/1.75/2 seconds. This passive has 300 second cooldown. (1000 range radius)

Q: Jack the Ludo Bile

Sakuya fires a volley of knives that deal magic damage and mark the targets for 3 seconds. All damage output from Sakuya is increased for the duration of the mark.

W: Private Square

Sakuya envelops a target area with distortion of time, slowing enemy champions and dealing magic damage inside.

E: Luna Dial

Sakuya stops time around a target, dealing magic damage and stunning the target.

R (Ultimate): The World

Sakuya creates a disorienting time rift, extended throughout the world. After 3 seconds of channeling, all enemies within a target location take magic damage and are stunned for a long period of time.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

The way you're putting it almost reminds me of the iPad version of Injustice.

Comment

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
          @ S1
          Oh,ok. My friend is of irish and native american heritage.
          @Wonder

I forgot to tell you my heritage. Irish and Greek on my dad's side, and Mexican (Native) and Spanish on my mom's.

Let the creepyness continue...
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

................,................................. ..

Well then... Well, he has a turtle and three dogs and a buncha fish.

Comment

Yay! Something actually different!

I have 2 dogs and a cat.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

he kinda lives here... In cape coral... On the other side of the u.s. map...

Anyways, any more and I would've done this.

"... Mike... Is that you?"

But then I would be like

"How did you find this place?" He never was a fan of anime. He's a realist. Closestthing: a science fictionist. He says he wants to have a large corperation just like Tony Stark's, and at this point, I honestly don't doubt him...

Comment

@Wonder

Aww crap. And one of my favorite Marvel characters is Ironman...

Must be because he's wearing power armor.
                  sigpic

Comment

Wutza matter? Had the same idea?

Comment

No, just the fact that I have more similarities to someone.

So much for being one of a kind.
                      sigpic

Comment

Bound to be some people...

Comment

So what did I miss? Anyway for me to jump back in?

Comment

Unless Chris does something, HUNK does something, or Gate does something, not really...

Comment

Yea well I need to know when

A: The main group are over the dropping point

B: If there are any important posts that I know of so I can reply as Chris, HUNK, or Claire.

C: If it's a new day.

and

D: What do you want me to have Gate do? :3

Comment

Hey guys...

So what I miss? I see Volgin and the group are in trouble. Mind if I have Silver come in and save the day?

Comment

Working...
                                X