Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a ghost, I'm naturally cold, and don't have much of a sense of humor, really. The little humor I do have comes from stuff like the Far Side.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Goodnight everyone.
      I'll try to be more active tomorrow.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

goodnight Utsu
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Good night PringlesUtsuho.

Anyway... alright time to get to work!
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

ok then, im ready to write
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Okay about X. I am going to be having him upload two armors to his system that he will be able to activate at any time (except in battle. So he won't constantly be switching between two in the middle of a fight. As it would take 2 posts for him to activate one armor, and for him to switch to his other armor he has uploaded he has to revert to normal which takes 2 posts, then transforms into his other armor he has equipped.)

The armors I'm introducing.

Falcon Armor:
              1000px-X5_falconarmor.jpg

Head Parts: Reduces the usage of energy for X

Body Parts: Increases his defense by 50%, and grants him a powerful Giga Attack which drains all his weapon energy reserves. The giga attack takes time to charge. The attack is basically he charges up all the energy in his body and summons a insane barrage of blue lasers that home in on his opponent.

Arm Parts: Weakens his charge shot, but grants it far better range, and accuracy. The charge shot gains the form of a blue spear shaped blast. It has the potential to pierce through several enemies.

Leg Parts: Grants X the ability of sustained flight for a while. This flight uses little to no energy unless he speeds up. He can only fly as fast as 50 mph at max speed. Any greater and it will put strain on his armor.

The Shadow Armor:
              X6ShadowArmorConcept.jpg

Head Parts: Takes away his ability to use special weapons, but it does give him more knowledge in close ranged hand to hand combat.

Body Parts: Does not increase 25% not the standard 50%.

Arm Parts: Has far lower accuracy than the other Buster parts. Though it has a small yellow beam saber like weapon built in it. The saber's blade is only 2 ft long, unlike Zero's Saber's 3 ft long.

Leg Parts: Allows him to cling to smooth surfaces like walls, and ceilings. He can cling on to a ceiling for only a short while, but he can cling to a wall indefinitely.

Comment

Good morning everyone

Im just wondering in the Yuuka/Rena team, we are dealing with Lance Vance, right?

Spoiler:

Comment

Sure let's do that. Should be funnier that way.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

allright then, btw, his guns smell like hell bc of the drug ammo, seriously, how did you got that idea? XD

Spoiler:

Comment

Morning everyone!
                      I'm ready to move on to the army base.
                      Originally posted by S121
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Welcome soldier. You have homework.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Yea I am too. I remember that I had X ask Yukari if she could gap John and X there.

Comment

Well get in the gap and get those posts done, private! I'll expect nothing less than exemplary work from you boys.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Is the gap still open? If so I will have X run in through it.

Comment

{Don't dawdle around and jump in the gap portal I made, private twinkletoes!}
                                Yukarin is feeling like a drill sergeant today easy.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X