Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then I'll match wits against the brain.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

I can imagine right in the middle of a battle against the brains of the group Brigid just takes out a random board of chess complete with chess pieces, and challenges John to a game of chess.

CHESS IS A BATTLE OF WITS!

Comment

Originally posted by NeoFox View Post
        I can imagine right in the middle of a battle against the brains of the group Brigid just takes out a random board of chess complete with chess pieces, and challenges John to a game of chess.

CHESS IS A BATTLE OF WITS!
        How did you know what I was going to do?
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

If that happened, John would probably kick it all over, then put two in her head.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
            If that happened, John would probably kick it all over, then put two in her head.
            That wouldn't be so gentlemen-like, would it? - Brigid 2013
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

That's war, baby!!! - John to Brigid, before putting two in her skull.
              Last edited by S121; 05-14-2013, 08:49 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

hm.. a duel against the mastermind... Rena would have to use all her energy for an epic battle..

Or use her wits to become the chess championess
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

do you know what would be weird? if you are doing a section in the rp where you are talking to an unclaimed character (for example, say Im fighting raiden from mgs2) and someone decides to join the rp as said character (for example someone claims raiden after recently joining the rp) and you have to explain the situation to them so that they could adapt (for example I have to explain to raiden that he/she is in the middle of a fight with me)/ I just think thats awkward. thats what i was thinking about all the time before joining as shikieiki.

Comment

Araaa that is something I was worried about. Using a character less-known or unpopular helps though, i.e. Villains.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Well, that's what I did for most of Mima's crew. Kliener is just a smart guy. (We need to have a Kliener VS Brigid chess match) DAR is a quite obscure character from Killing Floor, Pontius isn't really too well known, and Salvador is the exception.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

I've actually thought up a good fix for that.

The Characters can't be the only incarnations in the world. I'm sure there's 2 of the same person running around. Of course, that doesn't mean that you should be a character that someone is playing as. Use your common sense.

If anyone has a problem with this theorey, please say so.
                        Last edited by S121; 05-14-2013, 09:15 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Guys, in my most recent post on the ic, i felt like i was missing something, like something important. Can any of you tell me so that if there were i could edit it?

Comment

@Wonder
                            Looks good to me.

@Wriggle
                            Lol. Your Makai post is now "head canon."
                            Last edited by S121; 05-14-2013, 10:04 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

@PringlesUtsuho
                              How so? Did ZUN mention it?

Report!
                              Main party
                              - Yuuka and Renamon is waiting for John, Aqua and X at the rendezvous point. Time until assault: 2 hours.
                              - John, Aqua, and X is at Okinawa, preparing for assault.
                              - Shinki is gathering the finest Makai guards.
                              - Powerful thermal storm incoming at Osaka. ETA: 3 hours.
                              - Marisa is floating above Osaka.
                              Mima's crew
                              - Mima, Pontius, and Salvador is at Hakurei Shrine with Reimu and Suika
                              - Sanae went back to Moriya Shrine.
                              - DAR and Kilener at the ship.
                              France sideline
                              - Katarina "hooking up" with Raven
                              - Fiora is on Facebook
                              - Talon is preparing dinner
                              - Remilia is escaping, with the Spy seeking Remilia, reasons unknown.
                              Miscellaneous
                              - Big Daddy at Los Angeles.
                              - Overmind om nom noming at the Amazon.
                              - Shikieiki on her first mission (possibly with Squadron Ichi)

Am I missing anyone?
                              Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 05-14-2013, 10:59 PM.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

A joke about a far previous joke.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X