• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S121 View Post
    @Wriggle

A joke about a far previous joke.
    Oh ok.
    I still think ZUN should make Tsundere Yumeko a thing.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

I'm thinking of introducing a very, very powerful creature, awakened as a result of the surge of Thermal Energy from Red Eye, and the cause of these thermal storms. It is known as the Over-G.
      lp2-127.jpg

This thing is pretty much a leech, but for planets. If it grows large enough, it will burrow into the Earth's core, freeze it, absorbing the core's energy into itself, and pretty much render the Earth a giant ball of ice.
      Cat_G_Location.jpg

This is the thing's size right before a planet's freeze.
      Oh, and Wriggle, you're missing Marisa in there.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
        Oh ok.
        I still think ZUN should make Tsundere Yumeko a thing.
        Then again, he DOES kind of leave characters' personalities open to speculation, so that is a possibility.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mima View Post
          I'm thinking of introducing a very, very powerful creature, awakened as a result of the surge of Thermal Energy from Red Eye, and the cause of these thermal storms. It is known as the Over-G.
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]427[/ATTACH]
          Mima, that awesome city-boss would be like an arc ending, having a lost planet arc would be epic.

Also I could adapt Rena to it
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

YES A NEW ARC IDEA!

Okay, Marisa is just above Osaka. Edited the post.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Let's not destroy the world just yet. *sweatdrop*
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

aw... ok then, still it would be epic when the time comes
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I've played Lost Planet a lot, so I can summon some Category G's to fight later. *makes evil grin*

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

I have had my deal of akrids, hordes of Chryatics with their quuens following them, also the Debouses are fairly good enemies because of their extreme sound perceptions.

But also we got the human creations like the GAN-34W and many soldiers/robots armies

Spoiler:

Comment

(Destiny's Retard Magnet parody. OV Found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cl_6q557AkY)
                      OKHERESTHEPLAN

Marisa will serve as a retard magnet, drawing out the Neo-Yakuza army, from their HQ, then Aqua, Rena, and X will come in from behind, and hold the agents in place, while Yuuka and John thrust their mighty OPness.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

He he, you said "Opness."
                        sigpic

Comment

allright then, ready to knock out some agents and rescue characters via the magical box we call computer

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                            He he, you said "Opness."
                            Tsk, tsk, bad Okuu. Bad Okuu must be punished.
                            [/URL]
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                              Tsk, tsk, bad Okuu. Bad Okuu must be punished.
                              [/URL]
                              Careful. If you read my mind, you'll never be the same.
                              sigpic

Comment

CFH System:
                                Acronym of City-wide Floor Heating system. Due to a hypothetical situation that the world will end in icy death, few cities around the world has set up a large, contained nuclear reactor under the city that usually stays dormant during normal days. When a weather gets abnormally colder than usual, the reactors are started again, and the energy that are produced are used to heat the city through ventilation system on the city floor. At the peak, the CFH System can heat the city up to 38°C, temperature of a very hot summer day.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X