Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So currently JaeyJay and I have some plans for shit that's going to go down at Paris or on the outskirts of it between Remilia and the French govies. We'd appreciate it that if you want to join in on the Remilia route, you quickly run through what you intend to do with me first as we do have a little story planned out at the moment.

Though do note that if you want to do this, make it quick. All the action in France will likely be over by tomorrow night or early the day after at latest. Shit's 'gun get real, real damn fast.

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
      So what happened between Mima, Suika, and Wriggle? I looked into the IC Chat and didn't see anything. Was it changed?
      Originally posted by Kristia View Post
      I guess, probably they had an argument by moving the characters, tho I find it like the other person´´s character making a question only I guess
      It wasn't an argument. I told him to stop controlling other players' characters without their permission. The post in question was deleted because almost all of it involved controlling characters that were not his.

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
        So what happened between Mima, Suika, and Wriggle? I looked into the IC Chat and didn't see anything. Was it changed?
        It was a long post in which Wriggle took control of not only Mima, but Remi too. Look, Wriggle, you really are overreacting. I've had people do this beforehand, then later, after they stopped, become quite good friends. It's just the fact that we want to write our own characters, unless you possibly ask permission in some cases. Otherwise, it just feels like our writing of them is pointless.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Originally posted by Remilia_Scarlet View Post
          So currently JaeyJay and I have some plans for shit that's going to go down at Paris or on the outskirts of it between Remilia and the French govies. We'd appreciate it that if you want to join in on the Remilia route, you quickly run through what you intend to do with me first as we do have a little story planned out at the moment.

Though do note that if you want to do this, make it quick. All the action in France will likely be over by tomorrow night or early the day after at latest. Shit's 'gun get real, real damn fast.
          sounds like fun so i might head there once my char gets accepted. or if. but it looks like i might get my butt kicked
          There is so much that I could put here but I'm just gonna do this...

Comment

To be honest, as long as a new character isn't completely ridiculous (i'm using GOD . Abilities: EVERYTHING. Weakness:NOTHING, etc) then I think you can just start posting, granted with proper context and such. It seems Mario's been a bit busy and the RP's been progressing at a much faster rate than he had expected. No knowing when he might get a chance to accept your char xD

Comment

well if you say so. im gonna start working on my entry.
              There is so much that I could put here but I'm just gonna do this...

Comment

Okay I'm back from the LARP and i still got some RP energy left.
                Born in the light.
                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                Keep Fighting.
                –Don't Forget.
                Always, somewhere,
                someone is fighting for you.
                –As long as you remember her,
                you are not alone.

Comment

hm.. I find it hard to somehow travel from Japan to France in the blink of an eye, unless an anomaly happens teleporting me, yet i have good hopes of how the trio of S121, wriggle and me is slowly developing. So.. I´ll stick with them ^^;
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Not saying i need people there. Just that if anyone was planning on it.

Comment

Good morning Hollywood, I mean yukkiricraft.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Mornin', glad you could make it.
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

I don't know what came over me yesterday. I guess I had a major anxiety breakdown. My friend who got in a car accident is, fortunately, recovering at a pace that would probably get him hospitalized for a week, but at least he's ok. And seems like my gf's assortments of pills didn't kill me.

I'll try to stop controlling other characters in RP (If I do, please do warn me about it, and I'll edit the post if the story hasn't advanced too far), but try to post here asking for the character owner to do something for me. Like, in that deleted post, the French Espionage Organization members were gathering to find out what this Unknown massacres are about, and I wanted to incite Remilia to attack them. I wanted to get Lydia as the captain of the Neo-Yakuza in the Kawaguchi District, and the only way to actually get there was either from Mima or Leon. About these, I'll post on this thread or PM them directly, asking them to post something along the lines of that if they have no objection to it.

Other than that, I still want to make side character storylines as reserve for when the main storyline folks are out, like Kristia is right now. If I can just do that, then I can manage not taking ownership of other characters.

P.S.: I looked up Recette...

I WANT TO PLAY THAT GAME
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

The point of having Remilia start out in extremely rural France was intentional because any incidents that would happen there would take time, if ever, to reach any sort of government organization. I didn't just pick up a map, point, and say "there!". I've actually thought out geography, distance, population densities and the like while making the posts to be as accurate to the real location and so that the character movements make sense. (Eg, going from New York to LA to Houston to Boston would make no sense) That being said, any sort of government organization that would have the power to intercept Remilia wouldn't hear about most incidents for nearly a week, for example, and therefore their mobilization would be slow. However, the farther north you travel from the Ausvergne region of France, the higher the population density became, resulting in faster reactions from the local authorities (First local military outposts responded, the cathedral with single tank and hundred soldiers. The second, an airforce base intercepting her as she approached Paris) As mentioned, JJ and I are coordinating movements and the idea right now is that because the french govies back in Paris received the word so late, they're going to be trying to hold more of a defensive front near Paris, rather than going way out to greet her when she's already travelling north.

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                              Like, in that deleted post, the French Espionage Organization members were gathering to find out what this Unknown massacres are about, and I wanted to incite Remilia to attack them.
                              If you don't mind, I had the French Espionage Organization prepare a trap for Remilia near the outskirts of Paris. The current enemies that Remilia is fighting are just the normal french military acting in self-defense, I assume. The organization is much more prepared for the attack as they have figured out that the massacres were caused by a Vampire Character, and are taking the necessary precautions.

Edit: Goddamnit Remi. You beat me to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Remilia_Scarlet View Post
                                The point of having Remilia start out in extremely rural France was intentional because any incidents that would happen there would take time, if ever, to reach any sort of government organization. I didn't just pick up a map, point, and say "there!". I've actually thought out geography, distance, population densities and the like while making the posts to be as accurate to the real location and so that the character movements make sense. (Eg, going from New York to LA to Houston to Boston would make no sense) That being said, any sort of government organization that would have the power to intercept Remilia wouldn't hear about most incidents for nearly a week, for example, and therefore their mobilization would be slow. However, the farther north you travel from the Ausvergne region of France, the higher the population density became, resulting in faster reactions from the local authorities (First local military outposts responded, the cathedral with single tank and hundred soldiers. The second, an airforce base intercepting her as she approached Paris) As mentioned, JJ and I are coordinating movements and the idea right now is that because the french govies back in Paris received the word so late, they're going to be trying to hold more of a defensive front near Paris, rather than going way out to greet her when she's already travelling north.
                                Yeah, like Jaeyjay said, the FEO has more connection across the France a lot better than the French Government is, enabling them to prepare for an attack better than the Government.

Just for the record, this is currently the agents getting ready to intercept Remilia:

Spy - TF2 - Was there ever any doubt?
                                Fiora - League of Legends - I long for a worthy opponent.
                                Abel - Street Fighters - You're strong! You'd make quite a mercenary.
                                Sam Fisher - Splinter Cells - Just making sure he wasn't suffering.
                                Two random French agents - Will get killed by Remilia.

Addition of Abel will change FEO's name into French Espionage & Character Recruitment Organization, also known as FECRO.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X