Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I'm off too bed.

Comment

Originally posted by NeoFox View Post
      I'm still wanting to get Dr. Light into this RP, but remember? He's dead! The only way to bring him back is through resurrection...
      Well, that problem can easily be solved. Remember? The generations theory? You can bring Dr. Light from any generation, but alas, that also means you can bring him from a generation where Dr. Light doesn't even know of X's existance.

Comment

The wonders of showers. Gives me new ideas for plot every time. This time it gave me and idea for the end plot.
        It also gave me a idea of how complex Org. XIII's plans are.

Hint: The first words of the RP
        Born in the light.
        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
        Keep Fighting.
        –Don't Forget.
        Always, somewhere,
        someone is fighting for you.
        –As long as you remember her,
        you are not alone.

Comment

... All?

Comment

Originally posted by Katrix View Post
            The wonders of showers. Gives me new ideas for plot every time. This time it gave me and idea for the end plot.
            It also gave me a idea of how complex Org. XIII's plans are.

Hint: The first words of the RP
            I think that's too cliche.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima

Oh, it's just about doing it the right way. Besides, it's an end plot. Not something to be randomly in the middle.
              Born in the light.
              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
              Keep Fighting.
              –Don't Forget.
              Always, somewhere,
              someone is fighting for you.
              –As long as you remember her,
              you are not alone.

Comment

Still too cliche, and somewhat disappointed, as it would seem everything was for nothing.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Up and at 'em! Who's ready?
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

I'M READI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But everyone else is dead...

Comment

Okay... let's have HM be ressurected before they wake up then.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Aye! But honestly, I get the feeling... that Purgatory is going to be extremely important in the final battle... wonder why. Might be because Prings suggested John dying on the final battle.

Comment

I just woke up.

Let's go.

@Wonder

Actually, I was thinking of John coming back to life and stabbing the main bad guy in the back with a light sword or an energy sword, thanks to a little device he picked up at the Grey Market.

It's either that, or have John get back up and jam a knife into the base of the Devourer's skull, paralyzing or incapacitating him.
                          Originally posted by S121
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

Ah, gotcha. Either way, I was still right about the dying part.

Comment

back from work and lets get ready to ruuuuummmbleeeeeee!

Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Epic fitting music for the RP!

Last edited by S121; 07-31-2013, 03:42 PM.
                                Originally posted by S121
                                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X