• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone still on? Also goodbye Wonder...

Comment

i am on editing my poke story

and guess we are the only ones Neo
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

BTW I think I'm just going to make the app for her.

NPC Character of Choice: Margaret Moonlight (also known as the Goddess of Death)

Game of Origin: No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle

Power: Margaret has abilities similar to a ghost in that she can teleport by slowly fading and reappearing somewhere else. She may be also able to defy gravity for a short period of time since she is seen to float for a certain amount of time during the battle.

Weapons:
        Spoiler:
        Le croissant du ange are modified Barrett M82 rifles without scopes. They have been modified to be used also as scythes with tungsten alloy scythe blades growing out of the buttstock, and elegantly designed, angel-wing themed handle grips at the barrel and muzzle. She holds each rifle under her arms when firing, causing her to spin from the recoil, and when she uses them as scythes, she holds the grips on the barrels of the guns and uses strong slashes to send her enemies flying. She uses 12.7 x 99 mm hollow-point bullets in her rifles for maximum damage.

Weaknesses: She is human, though it is still somewhat tough to kill her due to her skill.

Appearance:

Personality: Her outfit and weapons all have a grim reaper motif. Margaret seems to be honorable and enjoys music and fighting. She has an extensive vocabulary and shows no fear of death. For example:
        When Travis ultimately slays her, she is instead more concerned about whether he memorized her song or not.

Morality: Neutral: Currently she is working on her own, for her own reasons.

Biography: There is little to nothing known about her backstory. All that is really known is that she is with the United Assassin's Association and was ranked Number 4. Margaret Moonlight's ranking battle against Travis takes place on top of the roof of Supermarket Guan's where she meets Travis Touchdown. She whistles her theme and asks him if he's heard of it, but he just replies with "Nope". She then says how sad that is and offers to teach him her song implying that he'll learn the song before he dies. She puts up a tough fight, but after losing both her weapons she is impaled by Travis's Beam Katana. She then asks him what he thought of the song, with his reply being that it was "catchy as hell". He then slices out her midsection, disemboweling her as she asks if he remembered the song with her dying breath. He claims that he remembered it "100 percent". As she began to fall, she replies saying "That's so...sublime."

She is alive now and in the real world. She resides in China, and is in the Warehouse District.

Traumas: None that is known.

Notes: Her age is also unknown. I've read on several sites that she is 14-15, but her true age is estimated to be 21-25. So I'm just going to go with her being in her early twenties. She might also be a possible rival of love with Komachi and Lady, as she might develop feelings for Dante... or Jake.

Also her theme:

Seems to be mostly targeted towards Travis, but it is still her theme and it IS catchy as hell.

Comment

I remember the game, hated destroy man, he was a douche in the first game and became a two douches in the 2nd making his doucheness level squared XP
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I didn't really have a problem with him ^^;

I did have a hard time with Margaret though...

Oh and Jasper Batt Jr... everyone has a hard time with him...

Comment

actually I got a good strategy against his uber move

Change your swords, with that Travis will do the weapon changing animation while being attacked but no damage ^^
              Last edited by Kristia; 08-05-2013, 03:51 AM.

Spoiler:

Comment

Well then.. I shall go to sleep, tomorrow morning I´ll have some quality time with my gf

I´ll leave you with your imagination people XD

and lastly a really possible reaction I´ll have there (go to second 38)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...RGja1R59k&t=37

Spoiler:

Comment

Good morning!

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.
                    Originally posted by S121
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

back from breakfast, how are you people?

Spoiler:

Comment

Same old stuff.
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

today there is too much sun DX

Spoiler:

Comment

There's always too much sun in New Mexico.

You get used to the sun beating down and beating the life out of you after a while.
                            Last edited by S121; 08-05-2013, 01:25 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

But the bandages are extra clothing ¬¬

Spoiler:

Comment

Hmm it seens I might have to write my will earlier than expected.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X