Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Kristia

Even worse.

Maybe you should start carrying around some bags of ice.

Of course, I think people might give you strange looks, seeing as you would have bags of ice taped to your arms and legs.

Naw, the best thing to do is just to drink a lot of water.

@Wriggle

What's the matter?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

You know that Gastritis I had because of stress? Well, the doctor did a checkup on me, and he said that it... Evolved... Into mild form of stomach ulcer.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Oh my.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Wriggle

People don't die from stomach ulcers, do they?

I've never heard of somebody dying from a mild one.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

No people don't die from ulcers. But they die from stomach cancer. And ulcers can evolve further into stomach cancer. I know, I checked.

Guys this firefly doesn't want to die help pl0x.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Just relax.

Ulcers are aggravated by stress, which means that you should rest and do things that you enjoy.

Anything to relieve stress.
              sigpic

Comment

{It's cuz of the DAMN RP-}

NO YUKARI SHUT UP
                Yeah just gotta chill and eat fresh cabbages (apparently they're good for ulcers. Should talk to herr doktor about that)
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Who knows, you could probably turn those cabbages into cabbage soup.

Add some chicken, carrots, a little bit of salt, then you have a really good soup.

If you need a break, then so be it. We'll just freeze the IC until you come back.
                  sigpic

Comment

I do have ice pads on my sides suggested by doctor utsuh, they feel heavenly when I put them

And to deal with stress wriggle , I suggest you what the others have said

Do things you enjoy, avoid things you hate, eat things that you like and that relax you (authenticed by doctor of course) and relax with ease, don´t think of the things you need, the IC can be to enjoy, but it also can stress idk how.

In the end, just relax and be happy with a cup of optimism, that is a suggestion from someone who also experienced stress related problems

Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

You actually did it...

I was kidding when I said that you could do that, but if it works, then there's no reason to stop.
                      sigpic

Comment

If it is effective and doesn´t cause more problems, then it is a good idea, until some time because they become water and can be bad for the bandages ^^;
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

So... Anyone want to rekindle the flame?
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

I'm here.

I just had to chop up a tree that fell in our back yard.

Minecraft in real life is hard.
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm somewhat stuck with some characters

I'm stuck with Axl because he was asking Yuyuko something, and I don't feel like taking control of her.
                              X and Light left the tent and are still talking
                              Kinda stuck with Chris until Six replies.

I forgot the last post involving Prometheus Labs.

Comment

What did Chris ask Six?

Wesker was about to enter Sector 3, Vehicular Technologies.

Agh, my fingers hurt!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X