X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also need an update with Jake.
    Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Mima's characters were kind of hard.

He would call the Auditor a walking ink blot and tell him to get back to pencil pushing.

He would ask Koishi to read his subconscious.

He would call GlaDOs a low-grade AI that even a potato could power.

He would make fun of the fact that Salvador "roided out", and tell him that because of that, his d*ck shrank and fell off.

He would call Pontius a fat@$$ in shining armor.

He would ask Mima if she has a lower half. (Dirty joke.)

Kokoro is a hard one, but he would probably make fun of the fact that she lost her mask of hope. He would probably call her a hopeless walking masquerade.

He would make a bunch of cracks about Sekibanki "losing her head", and other puns like that.

He would call Sam "Serious" Stone a copycat/ripoff/cheap, watered down imitation of himself.

He would be making various remarks about Lonestar and would say stuff like, "Howdy ya'll." Basically, derogatory steriotypes about cowboys/Texas.

He would call Voltar a brain in a jar. (It's hard to come up with anything for him.)

He would tell Vinnie & Spike to go back to the zoo. (Another hard one.)

Kristia is next...

@Kristia

I already did some of your characters, as well as others.

(Click Me)
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

And then Duke would be showered with lasers, minigun fire, lances, ray guns, bubbles, swords, and everything else they could muster.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima

Like I said, Duke wouldn't last long in the RP.

@Kristia

What is Mara? I forgot what Pokemon she was.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
            @Kristia

What is Mara? I forgot what Pokemon she was.
            She's a Froslass, I i remember correctly.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

yup, and im rewriting the next chapter of my story
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

He would spew anti-furry insults to Renamon, Nera, and Mara.

He would basically ask Samus if she's been secretly looking at him with her x-ray visor (seeing him naked with it, etc.). He would probably also go on to say that space chicks are hot and how much he wants to see her in her Zero Suit.

Duke would be so dead by this point.

I can just imagine Renamon snapping and ripping his face off or kicking him in the nads.

This gets exhausting after a while...

Anyone else?
                sigpic

Comment

hm.. nope, I would enjoy to see the fox destroying duke
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Imagine if Wriggle were here...

Comment

Yep, Duke would be SO DEAD by this point.

Just imagine all of the RP characters ganging up on him and beating him up.

Afterwards, I don't think there would be anything left of him to beat up!

@Wonder

Yuuka would unleash that other side that everyone fears.

Remember ho I said that he would call Yukari a hag? He would probably hit on her first, then call her a hag after getting turned down. And he was never heard from again.

He would ask Murasa to "sink his ship". She would drown him.

He would ask Rumia to "eat him". She would rip him apart and leave the pieces on the ground. Not even fit enough to be eaten.
                      Last edited by S121; 08-05-2013, 12:57 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

I imagine that Duke would go back to his house, and as soon as he opens the door and turns on his light he would see every single character waiting there, prepared to kick his ass to hell.

Also you forgot Mega's characters

Dante

Vergil

Lady

Comment

He would simply have to mention the game DMC. They would lose their sh*t and team up to kill him.

He would hit on Lady and say, "Oh boy, you really are a lady."
                          sigpic

Comment

Lol. So, for duke nukem, anyone who wants him...

REJECTED!!!

Comment

Oh yea just imagine if he were to hit on Claire, Chris's sister... right in front of Chris... right after he poked fun at Chris...

Comment

Yea, I don't think he would last very long.

If he was ever in the RP, he would only serve as a joke character.

@NeoFox

Duke to Chris: "I'm going to bang your sister."
                                Last edited by S121; 08-05-2013, 01:08 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X