X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One can only imagine...

Chris: ... I dunno, guys. I think he looks like a B.O.W. don't you?

Either way...

Is no one considering Mario?!?!?

Comment

Chris: "..." *begins unloading Assault Rifle into Duke's face.*

Comment

Mario is the CEO of Nintendo.

I think you would need to ask Wriggle if you could introduce him.

@NeoFox

Duke to Chris: "I'm going to bang your sister."

Chris: *BANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANG* (gunshots)
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Yea I'm going to be playing Marvel vs Capcom 3 for a bit.

Comment

@ S121
            Either way, my introductions for him were amazing.

@ Neo
            Alright. Don't worry, you won't miss a damn thing.

Comment

@NeoFox

Later.

@Wonder

It would be interesting, seeing how Mario would react to everything going on, meeting all the other characters.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Mario: Aliens, huh? Don't-a worry about me. I dealt with mutant spiked turtles and magicians and-a shit.

Comment

Marisa and Mario would be shroom buddies.
                  sigpic

Comment

Mario: I know the best-a mushrooms for you, and no, it's-a not a sexual innuendo.

I can't help but read in in such a serious tone. I mean, for the rp I think he should be a little tall. No squeaky voice.

Well, guys... This is it. I'm going. I'm gonna miss ya'll... *sniff*... Group huggles!

Comment

gah.. my chest won´t resist hugs XD
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wonder

Don't think of this as a final farewell, but a goodbye for now.

I'll always be here, waiting for your return.

I'll be sure to save the good jokes for you.

Come back soon. *salutes*
                        Last edited by S121; 08-05-2013, 01:39 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Alright guys. I'm off. Andwhen I return... Nothing special will happen.

@ Mima
                          If you want, you can drag Otori anywhere ya want. Just, ya know... Don't kill the poor guy.

@ S121
                          You've been given the expectations. Hopefully, they shall be met.

@ Neo & Kristia
                          It seems that time will stop in London, so I don't think there is a need to tell you about preparing Gerard.

@ Wriggle
                          You have been given the special character. Hopefully you use him... Specially.

@ Mega
                          If you need to move on but can't because of Komachi, feel free to use her.

@ Katrix
                          Likewise with Mega. If you need to move on but can't because of any character, feel free to control.

Alright guys. I'm moving on...

*looks up into the sky* *floats towards the almighty light* *fades to white*

{I'll miss him...}

Just get yer ass back down soon as possible ya drama king!... I won't miss him... I won't... YOU ASSHOLE GET BACK DOWN HERE!!!

Well, S121, I'm all yours. OH MY GOD, I FORGOT THE WEAPONS LIST!!! Ah, well. Hey, let's do the trade off, shall we? *jumps into S121's chat box*

Comment

Well, I tried writing for Otori, though it doesn't feel right. *shivers*

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@ Mima
                              That was pretty dead on. You'll do just fine.

Comment

Yay.. brain went out of my head
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X