X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually finished back in 2012.

Now I'm just biding my time until this ADD/ADHD time restriction is up.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

hm.. so you have impulses of attention, control and hyperactivity? (knows only basics)
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

It's actually when a person can't focus on one thing, and constantly turns their attention to other things.

A person with ADD/ADHD has a hard time concentrating and has difficulty performing tasks.

With ADHD, the person also tends to be hyperactive, always fidgeting and moving around.

I've been diagnosed with both, but I think that's because the doctors can't decide.

That being said, I've actually learned to fight against the attention problems and can now focus easily, probably better than most people, based on how I performed near the end of my school year.

There's a chance that I simply outgrew it, but I still get bursts of energy and get insanely hyper to the point that I'll say random things, laugh for no apparent reason, or just walk very quickly.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

well, that sounds like an active person ^^

we all have our stuff if you ask me
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Normalcy is not normal, neither is absolute sanity.
            sigpic

Comment

You have your hyperactivity, I got my emotional struggles, what a curious things the others may have might add up :P

Spoiler:

Comment

Actually, I've had some struggles too.

I used to be almost the exact opposite of how I am today.

I was actually very antisocial, a loner.
                sigpic

Comment

I remember my highschool. what a mess of 3 years. I wonder how they knew I was emotionally unstable, atleast I had Rebecca to enjoy it

Spoiler:

Comment

For me, it was that they thought I was weird.

I talked to nobody unless I was spoken to and was pretty much alone.

I had no friends for 3-4 years, nobody to talk to, nobody to share time with.

I thought people were pretty much bad in general.

Of course, the good thing about being alone is that you are alone with your thoughts.

Heck, I wasn't social until I joined this forum!

That means that I made a complete change back when this RP came out.

I thought, "It couldn't hurt.", and just rolled with it.

I gotta say, I'm glad I decided to join.
                    sigpic

Comment

so you are like masterchief. Has impulses of energy, not so social bc of training like madmen, and would go all the way to the objective ^^

Spoiler:

Comment

Sorry, ran off to get some drinks from the local supermarket and I got caught between a robbery.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

please tell me you are ok wriggle

Spoiler:

Comment

Uh actually it turned out better than expected.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

It has crossed my mind as I've RPed him.

I didn't think so, but I actually have a lot more in common with him than I expected, or at least when I'm in a more serious mood.

I found all this out as I read the Wiki.

@Wriggle

What happened?
                              sigpic

Comment

atleast you are fine and that is what matters

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X