Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@NeoFox

Yep.

Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Hm.. I had a barbie and played house with it ^^

Naaaaaaahh

I always enioyed reading fantasy books and playing with anything alongside my doll made by my mother
      I still have the doll with me
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Welcome back!
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Thank you utsuh, work was kind of heavy today, but here I am and about to take a shower
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Wb Kristia!

My internet is just being fabulous...

Comment

Okay I'll be waiting for Wriggle to send a general or something in X's direction. I already made a post or so a day ago where X and Axl are in the middle of the battle against Nucleoids.

Comment

Oh yeah.
                Well double posting is uncivilized, so I'll wait for another post. It'll be a double update for X and Zero.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Ah kk. I don't want to stress you out with it at all, just letting you know that I am still wanting to be apart of the Devourer Arc ^^;

Comment

And thus, I hath granted access to the grand gateway to posting.

So, who do you think a great target would be for Gen. Zommari?

Comment

Amor...

Tenshi...
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

I liked that attire for Daiyousei, pretty gothic

Spoiler:

Comment

Lol... hell, why not? Thing is, where art she?

Comment

Everyone what do you think of the Armor I chose for X to have for the final battle?

Fourth Armor:

Grants X:

Double Defense

Increased size and power of default charge shot as well as leaving a orb behind that deals extra damage to enemies for a few seconds (energy orb is left where ever the charge shot hit) Also gives him the ability to charge special weapons

Increased aerial abilities (Allows him to hover for a short while, as well as an air dash)

Allows him to use less special weapon energy

Gives X the power to pull off the Nova Strike. A damaging tackle move where X is covered in a golden aura. Has a high damage ratio, but X cannot stop or turn it. Once he activates it he dashes forward about 20-30 feet. If it connects with an enemy it deals massive damage to X and the victim. Energy for it charges as X takes damage meaning the more damage he sustains the more powerful it becomes (and the more damage X will take as well.)

Comment

@NeoFox

You mean at the end of the Devourer Arc, or the end of the RP?

Other than that, it looks cool to me.
                              sigpic

Comment

In the Devourer Arc. I just call it the final battle because that's kind what it is to our characters.

The actual final battle (and the battle beforehand against Zero after the Devourer Arc) X will be getting the Ultimate Armor. Also I expect the Fourth Armor not letting X be able to fully defeat the general he will fight. Instead near the end of the battle against the General X will be probably going back to his standard frame, and will end up going into Limitless Potential Mode.

Comment

Working...
                                X