X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alrighty then.

Btw, you'll see why Zommari can take control of John's limbs... and why he can only control something as small as the foot.

Comment

@Wonder

It will be hard for Zonmari to completely control John's movement. He'll be able to slow him down, but stopping him might be harder.

John's suit uses a neural interface. If Zonmari takes control of John's arm, he can still move it with his suit, just not his skin-and-bone arm.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Okay guys I won't be on for long, doing major cleaning of my apartment. In fact I also kicked my brother Mega out for a few hours for reasons I shall not go into detail.

Comment

But still, 1. John's going at high speeds. All of a sudden, his foot stops, or at least 'feels dead.' wouldn't he go quite a ways just by tripping? 2. It would be quite the sensation. John's arm won't move, but his suit will. Knowing that his arm is dead, the suit would be confused as to whether to move or not, so movement for John would be difficult at best.

@ Neo
          What happened (I know you just said you won't tell, but just in case...)

Comment

@Wonder

It doesn't read from his arm, it reads from his head, his brain.

That's why John has a piece of metal sticking out of the base of his skull.

I probably should have gone more into detail in my last post.

That being said, I'll add in the part about the "dead" foot.

@NeoFox

Welcome back!
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Oh he just has a tendency to get in the way.

(Besides last time I did major cleaning he ended up in the emergency room. I just don't want a accident to happen AGAIN)

Comment

@ S121
                Either way, Zommari doesn't only kill the feeling in limbs... ha... haha....... hahaha............. hahahaha..............hahahahahahaha... hahahahaha...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahha, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............. ...................................... ha.

@ Neo
                How do you end up in an emergency room... while cleaning?

Comment

@Wonder

He takes control of them.

Anyway, I just got a Minecraft account, but I don't know what to change my skin to.

Any suggestions?
                  sigpic

Comment

He has a tendency to like to try and carry a sh*t load of stuff while walking down several flight of stairs.

Last time he tried that he tripped and fell down one flight of stairs and broke one leg and heavily injured one arm.

Comment

@ S121
                      .. THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A SURPRISE!!!!!!!! *runs off crying*

@ Neo
                      Ah, so you live on a multi-storied apartment.

Comment

@Wonder

But you mentioned it before you introduced him.
                        sigpic

Comment

Actually, Wriggle mentioned it -w-...

Either way, it's a neat trick.

Comment

Sorry, my internet went out.

I'm back though.
                            sigpic

Comment

I wonder what's up with the internet nowadays... it used to work so perfectly.

Comment

I don't know. All I know it that mine sucks.

Did Zenmari dodge the bullets John fired, or did they hit?

It's for my post.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X