Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will try to tell you all in advance when I have something important to do, it's just that I usually get caught up in things before I can even let you know that I will be inactive.

Anyways I also have more things planned for my own story arc with X and Zero (and many other characters.)

Comment

It wouldn't be spoiling the surprise if I knew what was going to happen, would it?
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Lol yea, I'm just hoping some people will be willing to take part in it as well. Yea it's not just going to focus on X and Zero, but there will be enough villains for other characters like Renamon, John, and the others to fight as well.

I also have another idea that is a part of the Story Arc that will also possibly put the earth in danger as well.

I just have so much ideas for the Story Arc that I really want to go through with it.

Comment

@NeoFox

I'm not very good at creating a story, but I am good at fight sequences.

Of course, with all the generals, I haven't been able to go all out on them.

Who was going to fight John?
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

I was planning on having Vile fight John, after all after their previous encounter Vile has held a grudge against John...

Also don't think John will have it easy. Vile has a lot of upgrades that makes him far stronger, as well as his ride armor (which is upgraded as well.)

Prometheus and Pandora could fight Renamon and Nera, seems fitting enough.

Copy X could fight one of Mima's characters.

Then there is Elpizo from Mega Man Zero 2 and he could fight one of Wonder's characters.

I'm still thinking of another villain for someone like Isaac to fight. Possibly Wily could go evil again, maybe after he is corrupted by something again which causes him to go evil again?

Sigma could also fight John, though I might save him for X and Zero.

Also I have ideas of where each villain's base will be, Sigma's base will of course be kept secret, but I will be willing of telling you what each of those villains assignments are.

Comment

my internet is evil tonight, but im not giving up >_<
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@NeoFox

Sounds good to me.

For some reason, I kind of imagine Sigma to have physical abilities similar to John.

I think it might be his posture, or that he just looks powerful. He has that sort of presence that says that he's strong.

Later on in the RP, I'm actually planning on having Isaac upgrade his stuff, due to the fact that he was ill prepared for the war. I was thinking that he could either go to the Kappa at the base of Youkai Mountain, or to Dr. Wily/Light.

@Kristia

Show that internet who's boss!

Kick its @$$!!!

Wait, no. That would be a bad idea. You'd break it...
                sigpic

Comment

@S121

Sigma will have physical abilities that will be greater than John's. Not only that but Sigma is going to have (yet again) a final form which will be larger, and stronger.

Now as for the villain's assignments and base locations:

Prometheus and Pandora:
                  Assignment: Locate and retrieve the Biometals, by force if necessary.
                  Base Located: In a underwater laboratory located deep within the Pacific Ocean.

Vile:
                  Assignment: In charge of keeping an eye over a Factory that develops top secret weaponry.
                  Base Located: The Factory he is stationed at is located deep within the Amazon.

Copy X:
                  Assignment: In charge of recruiting characters into Sigma's army.
                  Base Located: His kingdom is located INSIDE Mt. Everest.

Elpizo:
                  Assignment: He is in charge of finding a proper power source for Sigma to use for Sigma's final form.
                  Base Located: He is stationed in a large aircraft the size of a freaking battleship. It's never stationary except when it needs to restock.

Dynamo:
                  Assignment: Retrieve as much data as possible about possible threats to Sigma's plans.
                  Base Located: None. He travels the globe. In fact he is yet again, hired by Sigma. Dynamo is only in it for the money.

Sigma:
                  Nothing is currently known about his plans, and his current location is completely unknown.

Comment

well, it is mostly back and eating cheese pie
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@NeoFox

Is his base in Antarctica?

@Kristia

I've never heard of cheese pie before. What is it like?
                      sigpic

Comment

No I will not give out Sigma's location.

Also what theme would be good for Sigma's first form?

Comment

It is like this

A nice home made pie that I enjoy making from time to time ^^

Spoiler:

Comment

@NeoFox

Okay.

Anyways, I like the first one better.

@Kristia

So it's like a cheesecake?
                            sigpic

Comment

yup, so.. I suppose John, Nera and Renamon are waiting for wriggle´s guys

Spoiler:

Comment

Oh BTW Here's a hint for Sigma's plan, it involves stealing the Enigma Cannon... but what is he planning on doing with it?

Also his final Form's theme:

Which one should I use?

Also with Sigma around the Sigma Virus will also be around as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X