X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@NeoFox

Oh, I forgot to mention how Spartan-Vs are made.

There's also another method to creating Spartan-Vs besides having almost perfect DNA for the augmentation procedures, but it's very dangerous.

Halsey has been working on a way to create candidates by altering their DNA and shaping it so that they can be better candidates.

That's how Jack and Daniel became Spartan-Vs.

Of course, it has a 80% casualty rate. That's why there's only four Spartan-Vs.
    Last edited by S121; 08-26-2013, 10:43 PM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

You know I think Chris should become a Super Spartan-III like Six. If that's okay... I also have the perfect image for Chris's very own armor.

Comment

hm.. I can imagine the situation

Chris: wait.. you will stick needles?

Doctor: please relax sir, the more calm you get, the less it will hurt

hundreds of needles appear

Chris: eh.. *passes out*
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

LOL Kristia.

Well I found a program called Vanity where it is basically a Halo Reach armor generator with all the Armor Presets from Halo Reach.

Here are the two I came up with. It's mostly just a change of helmet.
          Option 1:
          Vanity_Chris Armor true.jpg
          Option 2:
          Vanity_Chris armor Variant.jpg

Comment

@NeoFox

I'm going to give Six an upgrade as well.

Six's armor is actually an outdated version from Reach, so it has no Biofoam injectors. I'm probably going to give Six a newer set of MJOLNIR armor, the same generation as Chris will be getting.

It will most likely be the model John is wearing, the MJOLNIR Mark VII armor. It's not the exact same, but it will have many of the same features, like being able to warp the shields around your knuckles and form spikes on them. It probably won't be experimental, but Chris could requisition for some alterations and upgrades for it, maybe get more magnetic holsters.

@Kristia

I actually posted the video about how Spartan-IIIs are made.

You aren't too far off from the truth.

I can post the video again if you want.
            Last edited by S121; 08-26-2013, 10:58 PM.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Wait a second here is some bigger pictures for the two options for Chris's armors
              First:

Second:

and @S121
              That sounds good, but I still want the look of the armors I made in the Vanity generator at least.

Comment

I saw the vid already, but hey, a person can get nervious with so many needles

Neo, does that program makes female armors too?
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Btw, I tried to tell you guys about my mc house. But it was always.... Interrupted.

Anyways, my house is... Honestly, not a house. As a matter of fact, it was never supposed to be a house at all. It was supposed to be a temporary safety bunker for the night times. Then it became more livable. Next thing ya know, I've got a nice little Hobbit cottage. It's quite successful, though. I have a pool, a farm, a garden, an enchanting room, a snow golem guarding the house, an iron golem guarding me, a nether portal, an underground cave system just below the bunker, and... *shivers*... The lab.. Either way, it's all good, except, well, the bedroom is the living room... And the kitchen. And any other room, it was all in one room. Except the enchanting room. It had it's own library. Everything else was outside.

Comment

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
                    I saw the vid already, but hey, a person can get nervious with so many needles

Neo, does that program makes female armors too?
                    Sorry I don't think so. Not currently at least. I don't know when an update for it is coming out.

Comment

@Wonder

Sorry. I've been trying to keep up with everything here.

As for the house, I actually remember making a house like that. I always called it "My Fortified Bunker" because I played a lot of Fallout 3 at the time.

It's from "3 Dog".

@Kristia

No kidding. You have to already be a total badass just to not chicken out of the procedure.
                      sigpic

Comment

you know what? time to crash into the party :P

aw.. I so wanted to make a female armor Neo, but its ok

Spoiler:

Comment

EVERYONE STOP!!!

I GOTTA EDIT MY POST!!! D8

*panic attack*
                          sigpic

Comment

Sorry guys but it's time to head out. Night y'all.

Comment

im so sorry utsuh XD

goodnight wonder

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wonder

Nighty night.

@Kristia

No worries, you just caught me off guard.

You did say that you were coming in to crash the party.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X