Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hm.. a Chris Redfield is a tainting price..

allright, what does X do in the times when there is no battles?
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

X: "I tend to just sit around and roam around wherever I am stationed at. I try to find something to do like checking my systems, try and find out anything new that is going on... when I was working with the Military I wasn't allowed to do much... I was treated kind of like a weapon by most of everyone.

Comment

So isnīt anything you would like to do X? like a hobby or something related?
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I've got one for Renamon and Nera.

What do you guys think of your teammates? You can pick whichever ones you want to talk about.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

X: "I've always a been too busy too discover a hobby, as such I don't know what I like to do... I guess I just like trying to help people. Though I don't think that would be considered a hobby. Although I would like to have a moment of peace. With all this war going on I don't think I would be able to keep up."

Comment

Hm.. I think that John and Isaac are great warriors despite their traumas of their pasts, they have moved on with those fears and became stronger"

"X and his group are a reliable team to trust, yet I wonder if they can relax and enjoy the meantime"

Spoiler:

Comment

Hey Renamon or Nera, if you were in a fight and you had to choose someone as a partner between X, or Axl who would you choose?

Comment

"A though decision indeed, I canīt honestly know who to choose unfortunately

Edit: looks like things have gone calm

Spoiler:

Comment

Okay, i'll ask another question.

What are you guys planning on doing once everything settles down and the war is over?
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

"That is a good question, I would like to see the wonders of this land of Gensokyo, or whatever is left of it after the war. Probably build a house near the youkai mountain or by the Scarlet Devil Mansion vecinity"

"Same with what she said, but also visiting the people of the Oni city, they are a good people to deal with

"And what about you John?"

Spoiler:

Comment

I had a good idea of how the Arc I've been planning out will start. I'll give you a hint, right after whatever celebration is held X, Zero, Axl, and Alia will be called to the New Maverick Hunters HQ.

Comment

@NeoFox

I was thinking of taking a break for a little while, have a period where the characters could rest and not immediately have another mission.

It would be like the Hawaii part, only less rushed.
                          Last edited by S121; 08-21-2013, 12:13 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

That's the thing. Everyone else would be able to rest, during that time I will have X, Zero, and Axl take a temporary leave. Everyone else could have their break time, while X, Zero, Axl, and Alia go off and do what they need done. I imagine a lot of our characters going their separate ways then being brought together on purpose by Sigma's henchmen or something.

Comment

@Kristia

"I was planning on doing... other things instead of fighting."

@NeoFox

Ahh, I see.

I was thinking something similar. They would still frequently see each other, only not as much.
                              sigpic

Comment

X: "I'm hoping that I would at least get a decent break before anything else happens..."

@S121

Yea, though I think X, Axl, Zero, and especially Alia will be too busy with Maverick attacks.

Comment

Working...
                                X