X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd rather not say ><;;

Well, I'm off to work now for irl stuff.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Its ok, but just know that you got us for whatever you need

good luck wirggle
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Later.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Morning people.

I just got an idea for my one Arc I have planned... that is if we ever get to it.

Anyways it involves Model O, Zero, and Sigma.

Comment

We'll get to it soon.

Anyways good mornin for the mean time.

Comment

good day everyone, school is as always a beautiful prison, but I enjoy it reading the odissey and shakespeare (Love classic world and history of the occidental world classes)

So how are you today?
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Decent.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.

@Kristia

Good.
                  Originally posted by S121
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

So, since Wriggle's gone, what do we do about the Devourer? Because I can think of something.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hello to you as well.

Comment

I am NOT proposing anything, but I have a suggestion as to what to do with the Devourer as well as a spoiler for why Zommari is such a special character.

Well, I think... I should take the Devourer. It sounds crazy, but someone has to do it. I might actually be the perfect match because of this spoiler alert that you will open anyways due to curiosity of why Zommari is special.

Spoiler:
                          Thing is, Zommari and Gluttoneriel have much more in common than you think.
                          Spoiler:
                          There is a reason why Zommari is so powerful compared to other generals.[spoilers=]Gluttoneriel may not know it now, but he'll realize that he knows Zommari.
                          Spoiler:
                          Very well, as a matter of fact. Like, almost as if they were brothers.
                          Spoiler:
                          Well that's because...
                          Spoiler:
                          What Isaac was really fighting was...
                          Spoiler:
                          the brother of Gluttoneriel, who happens to be a fallen angel.
                          Spoiler:
                          He's arrogant. He's brother to fallen angel Gluttoneriel. He is really.........
                          Spoiler:
                          Lucifer, the original fallen angel.

God forbid you actually had the patience to read through that. But that's who he really is. Not to mention that he plays a very important part come the perfect being arc. So, we'll wait a couple days to see if wriggle comes back, and if we feel we need to go on, consider this.

Comment

I'd say Wonder should take over the devourers. Not because of that his character is special but because he have been playing one of the villains here. I would also suggest that after the devourer arc we do the individual arc.
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            someone is fighting for you.
                            –As long as you remember her,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

or do a timeskip, and then individual arcs.

Comment

@ Mima
                                As good as that sounds, one does not simply skip the battle between John and the Devourer. Maybe timeskip with everyone else, but that battle in particular... well, it's impossibly illogical.

Comment

Working...
                                X