X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Kristia

Uh... thank you? Honestly I've been doing a bit of improve with Phantom.

Anyways Wonder when Ocelot attempts to Megamerge (by first saying Megamerge with Model F in hands) the transformation won't happen instantly. Model F will then establish a Bio-Link with Ocelot.

Also please note that originally only those who are compatible with a Biometal can hear a Biometal speak, however in this RP I have it to where something happened to the Biometal's, making it to where almost everyone can hear them.

Also another note: The fusion between Chosen One and Biometal appears to occur at the genetic level, as Model A's A-Trans is able to copy the exact form of a transformed Mega Man down to the subject's species and gender. The Chosen One retains full control of his/her actions, but the Biometal can still speak independently and may cancel the transformation at will.

Comment

Ocelot: what the hell. Couldn't hurt. MEGAMERGE!!!

... Yea, I'm gonna go with fucked up logi- HOLY SHIT I'M ON FIRE!!!

Comment

Well, I'm off to the land of slumber. Bid me well on my voyage.

Comment

@Wonder

Nighty night.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

good evening utsuh
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hi. I've always been here, checking back from time to time.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

LIES IT'S ALL LIES!!!

Anyways hi Utsuh

Comment

i hope things with wriggle go fine
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Same here.

Comment

I missed so goddamn much that I am absolutely dumbfounded. Oh and Wriggle is leaving!? OH DEAR GOD NO!

If Wriggle leaves then that means this RP might die, and if this RP dies I will lose the first RP that I actually ever truly been active on! Then that means most of us will drift apart, and we will never RP again!... Oh dear god I hope that doesn't happen. (I doubt it will even happen though.)

Anyways I would be glad to make a new RP for this forum, but I am not very good at creating RP's... My sister was though.

I saw that she had made quite a few RP's on the Minecraft Forums.
                      Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

On the contrary, I think you guys'll do just fine.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

hi wriggle, how you feeling?

Spoiler:

Comment

I feel like I just used a pack of gum to try and fix Chernobyl.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

As i said earlier, the best you can do is hope, this is something your parents must face as wife and husband, Im not saying you shouldn´t just avoid it, I mean that they will have to understand since you and your sister are what they care most

Spoiler:

Comment

What happened?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X