• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably.

Ok. RP. Where am I.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

You know how he likes sound and sometimes bases his attacks on them? I'll tell you the rest later. Brb.

Comment

@Wriggle

Well, Ran is watching the screen, Yukari was given Renamon's digivice, Zommari asked the Devourer if he needs him to attack the others, Renamon and Nera are tracking the lava General, and Daiyousei got hit in the head by Shiki with her rod.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Wait when was Yukari given-

What
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Right here. ---------> (Click Me.)
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Alright I'm back. Anyways, I'm feeling good for no reason, so I'll tell you about him. He looks just like HM, but he has tiny cracks in random places on his body. But notable ones are on his feet, palms, and a giant one on his face. Thing is, they seep highly concentrated vibrations. Therefore, when he stands, the floor below him will begin slowly cracking. So, if he gets a hold of johns armor, well...

Comment

@Wonder

You need to break the shields first. Then you would have a shot for the armor. Just be sure to remember that the shields can no longer be destroyed by single hits, due to the Titus Shield Reinforcements.

(From Wriggle's post)
                Added Choice
                Titus Shield Reinforcements: When John's shield is online, John blocks up to 60% of the damage received by damage that is equal to 2000 lb of TNT or larger..

What I envisioned John was a tanky bruiser (Talking in MOBA perspective) that can take damage and keep going like a juggernaut. This allows him to take a really large blast (say, a large blast of energy or a nuke) without worrying that he will completely ruin his armor. However, it does not work against smaller attacks, such as gatling guns or smaller missiles. Also, sword strikes and other melee bypass this reinforcement.
                Last edited by S121; 09-11-2013, 07:13 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Right. Even so, remember that he still is a TISF war ender. And hint hint, he is the most powerful of them all. Pretty much all of the bad moments are stored in him, therefore he its the most 'broken' of the pumpkin patch.

Comment

BTW Wonder what was the last post in China?
                    Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

I believe Komachi got on the side car.

Comment

My brain about to explode with tests

Aside from that, hi there everyone ^^
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Welcome back!
                          sigpic

Comment

Well now, wriggle died... How we all doing tonight?

Comment

@Wonder

Good, just researching more about Halo for the RP, especially a phrase the Spartans used, "Oly Oly Oxen Free".

They also whistle a six note, six beat tone and I've been trying to find it, but there is nothing that gives the tone.
                              sigpic

Comment

hm.. I think it may be this part in the E3 trailer of halo 3

Go to minute 1:06 and hear the piano, it is a six note tune and they fit

(re-do-re-la-so-so)

Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X