Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well.. I have to sleep because of a presentation I will give to class, cya ^^
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Cya Kristia

I... Must... RP...

Or not and play League cuz Wriggle is sick
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

@Cucoo

I don't think that's quite how it works. What it means is that there is possible to travel from on world to another. Think of it like one of the multiverse theories about bubbles and such. What Kingdom Hearts does is make it possible to travel between the different places. You still have to travel distances longer than galaxies. That's what you use Corridors of Darkness
        Born in the light.
        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
        Keep Fighting.
        –Don't Forget.
        Always, somewhere,
        someone is fighting for you.
        –As long as you remember her,
        you are not alone.

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
          Cya Kristia

I... Must... RP...

Or not and play League cuz Wriggle is sick
          I am sick as well. I'll either RP, or play TF2.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

( =w=)-b

oh and I'm thinking as another way to introduce Link

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Sup guys.

@ Cucoo
                Well, you might not be able to until second season. But if you do, know that one of HM's first targets to strike will be Hyrule of ocarina of time.You don't have to wait till then, though. Just a note.

Comment

@Wonder

Welcome back!
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Gee, inactivity at its finest today, huh... I wonder what wiggles work hours are.

Comment

@Wonder

I don't know.

Usually, I just continue to RP until the time comes to advance the story.

So far, I've just been reading.
                      sigpic

Comment

@Wonder

Hyrule huh, I suppose as HM is going to team up with Org. XIII they'll lend him corridors of darkness that he can use to get around.
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        someone is fighting for you.
                        –As long as you remember her,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

I'm back and I remember why I love using Vergil in Devil May Cry 3
                          Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Yea, that would be a good idea. But I chose that place from that game because of how basic it is.

Comment

@Mega

Why is that?
                              sigpic

Comment

@S121

Because Vergil's Summoned Swords are so useful, and powerful.
                                Summoned Swords: They are not a Devil Arm!

Vergil's Summoned Swords are his equivalent for guns meaning they have no ammo. However, unlike guns, they do not recoil and therefore cannot cause him to hover in mid-air. When using Spiral Swords, the Devil Trigger gauge is reduced by two full runes. Furthermore, because summoning the swords does not interrupt the current action, they can be used at any time, even during recovery animations and combos. Not only that but they have a very decent fire rate, and decent power as well.

The moves you have with the Summoned Swords are also cool:

Spiral Swords: Create a barrier of countless swords which surround and protect you by holding down the fire button. It does high damage at a fast rate. The swords will vanish from around Vergil after they hit an enemy enough times.

Sword Storm: When using Spiral swords fire out the swords at the enemy. The swords surround an enemy for a few seconds then fire all at once.

Blistering Swords: Fire out swords in rapid succession at an enemy after executing a Spiral Swords maneuver. Basically turning the Spiral Swords technique into a machine gun of Summoned Swords.
                                Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Working...
                                X