X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Mega

Reminds me of Yumeko and Sakuya, except their swords and knives are simple looking.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

They do don't they? The Summoned Swords make fighting much easier with Vergil in DMC3 because they do not cancel any of Vergil's actions when used. Meaning you can be firing them when you are pulling off a combo on an opponent without stopping.

The Summoned Swords easily can keep a combo going if you know what you're doing.
      Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

@ S121
        By the way, something to know about my story line. Johns armor will be damaged or a piece will be destroyed at least once in the story line, so while you're dealing in Neo's arc, you might wanna find yourself sine armor repairman our woman.

Comment

@ Mega
          ...Suddenly there will probably be a clash of sword beams...
          Referencing:
          SS Skyward Strike and every sword beam/great spin in practically every Zelda game except for...uh...WW.

Comment

Oh yea Cucoo? Vergil doesn't even have to lift a finger to summon and fire the Summoned Swords, or the Spiral Swords (in fact he doesn't even have to lift a finger with any technique involving the Summoned Swords.)

Vergil can simply be walking to his opponent while the swords constantly materialize behind him, and hurl themselves at Link. Then Vergil can teleport above Link and strike downwards with the Yamato.
            Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

@Wonder

Ok.

At least John's not completely defenseless without his armor. He could probably create a Light and Darkness replica.

Depending on the damage, John's armor station might be able to fix it. If it's more serious, then he can go to Isaac, Nitori, or Yumemi.

If it's REALLY bad, he can go to Dr. Halsey, or repair it with "Galaxy in a Pot".

@Mega

Don't forget that Link can use Nyru's love, among other things.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

@S121

Yea, but don't you think that with Vergil's strength and the Yamato that he might be able to break through it? Also the Sword Storm technique tends to go through barriers in DMC3

Comment

@Mega

You gotta think, it was a gift from the gods, not just simple magic or a blessing.

Just know that it will take more than brute force to stop OoT Link. Among all of the Links, he's probably the toughest. God forbid if he ever gets his hands on the Fierce Deity's Mask from Majora's Mask.

The Fierce Deity's Mask is literally a sealed god in a mask that grants the wearer the god's power.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yea, but remember the sheer demonic power of the Yamato, and Vergil's own demonic power, plus that of Mundus who is giving Vergil more demonic power.

Also if I read it correctly...

At the cost of magic, it creates a blue crystal-like shield that envelops Link, preventing him from taking damage, though he will still be knocked back, or down, if hit by a powerful blow. While Nayru's Love is in effect, Link is unable to use any equipment or abilities that require the consumption of magic power. The spell ends after a certain amount of time has passed; when one use nears its end, the shield begins to blink before fading entirely. The sole enemy that can cause damage while Nayru's Love is in use is Ganon, though the effect of his attacks will still be lessened. Vergil with Mundus's power would be roughly equal in strength and capabilities of Ganon.
                    Last edited by Mega134; 09-11-2013, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Good. Because one of the emotions he will be the broken general. Guess what he does.

Comment

@Mega

Then you're in luck.

I never use Nyru's Love while fighting Ganon. I needed the magic meter for other things.

@Wonder

How does he break things?
                        sigpic

Comment

Good mornin-

Wait this isn't morning.

Did I really sleep all the way to 4:00?
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Welcome back!

How many hours is that?
                            sigpic

Comment

18 hours. And of course Yukari is still sleeping.

{I wanna sleep 5 more minutes!}

No you can't! We have League practice to do. Get up and cs!

{asdfoihqouperghmvnqo;ethio}
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Must be from being sick.

Still sick?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X