Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a feeling that Hank's going to die.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Maybe. Maybe not. We'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Komachi made a pun. Im so proud of myself.

Comment

YAY!!! I have 666 posts!...
          Not anymore.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Whoa Kristia has 500 posts... and has a Froslass...
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

congratulations for invocking the devils Utsu ^^

BTW: I forgot to introduce Nera and Mara, they are from Renamon´s past (I´ll explain why they are in tho fox´s mind in later posts) but for what you guys may have read, Mara (aka madness side) enjoys to control and fights because she enjoys the scent of battle while Nera (aka calm side) wants to be of help with her stress relieving methods.
              and here they are

"WHy hello there humans, I will enjoy playing with you"

"Im gald to finally meet you here, yet I also would like to do so in the main story"
              shiny_lucario_painting_by_sara121089-d37o6dg.jpg

EDIT: Oh wow 500 posts ^^; lets do the 500th post dance!
              Last edited by Kristia; 05-22-2013, 11:45 AM.
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

{Welcome Froslass! I'll make sure to give you tons of love-}
                [ANCHOR'd]
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

("Looks like I got an follower already, what an interesting blond girl")
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

In terms of actual design, Froslass is one of my favorite ice types. Though in terms of stats and movepools, Mamoswine takes the cake.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

thats true. but with training (and moments of randomness) the yuki-ona is a good poke

Spoiler:

Comment

(Don't mind Yukari. She gives love to everyone.)
                        {<3 you too, Wriggle}
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
                          thats true. but with training (and moments of randomness) the yuki-ona is a good poke
                          I will admit though, Froslass is both a good setup for spikes, and a good spinblocker too. Tried her out a couple times, and she worked wonderfully against spikes and set up enough spikes to destroy opponents when they got out.

Comment

well then.. im falling asleep, goodnight everyone

Spoiler:

Comment

Ugh I can't find a good Yuuka pic that I'm looking for... I'm just going to draw it myself... but it's probably going to take me all day and I might not be able to update on IC.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Hurr hurr hurr. 343 references.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X