• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The feels right now:
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Still can't process videos. I can't wait for my computer back.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Tl;dr version:
        A Korean homeless man steals Korea's got Talent show with his amazing voice. Similar to Susan Boyle.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Ahh. Reminds me of this one video I saw; a singing tryout session. This guy was singing "Numa Numa", folded his arms behind his head, and started dancing. The judges' faces were priceless!
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Damn now I'm wanting to introduce the character Axl from the MegaMan X series >.<

Comment

Who's Axl?
              sigpic

Comment

392px-X8_axl_blast.jpg

Axl is cocky and has a sense of humor. Although the navy armored Reploid can be whiny when there is nothing to do -- which can get on X and Zero's nerves -- Axl is kind-hearted and always cares about others. He often brags about how he is one of the best and this can get him into trouble.

Axl can also be noted to have a sort of fondness for battle, which puts him in contrast with X. However, this may turn out to be a good thing, as seen in Mega Man X8 when twice he convinces X to continue fighting against their enemies, at least until the war is over.

Axl uses two dual energy pistols (they shoot shots similar to X's uncharged shots) and cannot be charged. They also have seemingly endless amount of energy as Axl can keep firing (well duh they are energy pistols aren't they?) He is a prototype of New Generation Reploids, and has a special ability called the copy shot which when he shoots an enemy with it he gains their "Data" and is able to transform into them. Though it has a limit as he can only transform into people his size, or slightly larger than him or slightly shorter than him. He can also hover a very short distance which is not very useful.

Comment

Ahh.

Goodnight, everyone.
                  sigpic

Comment

You know Wriggle, not having an image is not a valid excuse for not advancing a part. That's just stupid.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

You call for a time out? Like in everything stands still? I think i can do that, I'm just going to wait a few seconds for the flames to make their effect.

Icebreaker can be fun. One fire attack that burns the opponent followed immediately by a ice attack that freeze them.
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      someone is fighting for you.
                      –As long as you remember her,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

Goodmorning, everyone.
                        sigpic

Comment

Actually I was not thinking of putting EVERYTHING on halt, I was thinking of maybe slowing the pace down just for today. If you don't want to, that's fine, but I have to upload some basic concept arts for my game design company by tmrw so dont expect too many posts from me.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

If I introduce Axl he will be a sort of Freelance hunter. Taking any simple job he can find. Whether it involves saving a cat from a tree, or hunting someone down he will take the job!

Comment

phew.. that was a big post, and hi there people
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Kristia with them plots.
                                I cant post anything large cuz i have artworks to turn in to the design meeting. I have sonething done, but just to be safe.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X