Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, ya know wut would be awesome? If some one read all the ic posts and made a manga of it. I would read ALL OF IT!

Comment

^
      I would so read a manga based off this RP.

Comment

HA HA! Sounds like it would be awesome.

Heck, why not an MMD, or Blender animation!
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

O_O yes. that would be better actually! wuts a blender animation? it should also be a walfas!

Comment

I have MMD but I need the models.

Also, I was thinking, a manga might be good, but what about anime? :3
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Wait, i remembered that we cant actually do a walfas due to lack of resources to create other characters like renamon or john... still be a nice idea^^

Comment

To go on the discussion from earlier, the only thing I'm good at drawing is Madness Combat style characters.....and guns. Lots of guns.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Oh dear god I was listening to this song

Which is a remix of the final boss theme from Mega Man Zero 3 and it got me thinking... if Omega was in this RP a lot of people would be royally screwed over.

Judging the fact that Omega was a large reploid built for a war, and literally took the combined forces of X and Zero to defeat in his NORMAL form (which this event took place between the Mega Man X, and the Mega Man Zero series.) In Zero 3 Omega has 2 new forms. His standard form. A 2nd form which makes Zero look like an ant, and Omega Zero which is Omega's consciousness (in Zero's original body which was possible because a hundred years Dr. Weil [the creator of Omega] took Zero's consciousness and put it in a replica of Zero's original body and put also managed to put Omega's consciousness into Zero's original body which is contained in a shell of his Omega's original body.)

Omega's normal form, and body which is roughly 3 times Zero's size.
                  483px-GoldOmega.jpg

Omega's Second form which literally makes Zero the size of a mouse when compared to Omega.
                  FusionOmega.jpg

Omega's final form A.K.A. Omega Zero. Omega's consciousness inside of Zero's original body. Omega's strength is amplified greatly in this form and is much stronger than his second form of course. All the limits on Zero's original body was removed by Dr. Weil which is what made Omega Zero so powerful.
                  422px-Omega_Zero.jpg

Omega Zero is called a God of Destruction by Dr. Weil due to Omega Zero's power, but was defeated by the real Zero (Zero's mind in a imitation of his original body) who had help by the 3 of the 4 guardians Fairy Leviathan, Sage Harpuia, and Fighting Fefnir (who all died during the battle) heck Zero would have died if it wasn't for X using the last bit of his energy (Which was keeping him alive) to protect Zero from the explosion caused by Omega Zero's defeat.

Comment

Auditor could potentially beat him alone.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

@Wonder

A Blender animation is made in a program called Blender, a free advanced 3D model creator. It's basically what you get when you give MMD Steroids. It's very versitile, able to create meshes, particle effects, and animations. It's commonly used to mod Bethesda games. There's TONS of animations on Youtube. I'd check it out if I were you.
                      Last edited by S121; 05-22-2013, 09:37 PM.
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mima View Post
                        Auditor could potentially beat him alone.

Due to the fact that Omega is a reploid that can easily be controlled by someone smart enough, and or strong enough. Hence why Weil was able to control Omega. Auditor could easily use Omega as a attempt to destroy Hank or anyone so he doesn't have to himself.

Comment

Originally posted by NeoFox View Post
                          Due to the fact that Omega is a reploid that can easily be controlled by someone smart enough, and or strong enough. Hence why Weil was able to control Omega. Auditor could easily use Omega as a attempt to destroy Hank or anyone so he doesn't have to himself.
                          Or he could simply possess him.

Comment

^
                            Or that and then he will literally become a all powerful being that could probably destroy the world if not the solar system.

Comment

Last day before I can sleep in during the summer break, meaning more shiki-koma-otori adventures! Night everyone.

Comment

Nighty night.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X