X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@SUSTIC

I assumed the energy spike had a small radius. And no, none of the scientists are going to steal from a child.

I'll send someone soon if you want.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Even if it does have small radius wouldn't a radar still detect it?

Also you can if you want to.

Comment

@SUSTIC

I suppose some of the Spartan-IIIs in the room would detect it on their radars.

My next post will have something for you.

I have a thought. Wouldn't EL energy remove Chung's need to sleep, considering that it is basically pure energy? It had a physical effect on Lily, so wouldn't exposing oneself to the portal reenergize them?
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

It would, but he would have to actually take some of the energy out of it and absorb it into his body. Once he took off the armor his direct connection to the Disfrozen Portal and it's energy was taken away, and as such he fell asleep. He had to take off the armor and the portal in order to repair it.

Falling asleep is just due to the lack of sleep, and the fact that he is no longer connected to an El Energy source. He kind of crashed, ya know kind of like after an hour or two after drinking coffee or an energy drink? Yea you would feel tired, but once you no longer have that energy you will crash.

Chung just crashed due to the lack of sleep, and the fact that he just crashed due to the El Energy.

You could also say that despite him being young, and have been exposed to constant El Energy that he is still young and his body still isn't used to it. As such he will still need to sleep like any ordinary kid.

Comment

Hey, S1, you might want to help me out here. Although Gerard is a Halo fanboy, I know next to nothing about Halo.

Comment

@Wonder

Here you go.

This has everything you need to know about the Scorpion Tank.

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/M808B_Main_Battle_Tank

@SUSTIC

I suppose I see what you mean.

It's kind of like a battery. If Chung isn't connected, then he "powers down".
              sigpic

Comment

@S121

Yep without it he is your standard kid who can still use the Destroyer superhuman strength, and combat energy, but without the Disfrozen Portal he has a well fit 16 year old's stamina.

Comment

Letting you know that an update ETA = One hour.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Welcome back!

Just a heads up, Six will be bringing a group of Spartans and possibly other Characters to Gensokyo to help with the fight soon, due to Xehanort telling him about it.

They won't be fighting in the Consumer, only in Gensokyo.

If you need me to control anything, I'll do so.
                    sigpic

Comment

a skateboarding wriggle has appeared! *inserts battle theme song*
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yup, after a series of postal mistakes, my spanking new sketch pad arrived. So I drew a quick Ran. When I get my hands on my scanner, I'll add it with the update.

...don't count on it to look good. When I said quick, I really meant quick.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

No worries.
                          sigpic

Comment

Ohh I want to see it when it gets uploaded, so how you been people?
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Taking a bus to pick up my car from service center.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Mowing the lawn, but I'm checking back every 5-10 minutes.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X