• Show
Clear All

Mac and Cheese anyone?

{Wriggle is in Culinary class}
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Quick! Mail it to me! It should get here by dinnertime!
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

S121
        Remember Vergil may underestimate an opponent, but Vergil still has a LOT more tricks up his sleeves.

Vergil is said to be the best swordsman in the entire Devil May Cry series, being the only one capable of beating Dante, and is said to be far greater than his father in swordsmanship.

Vergil hasn't even begun fighting... also don't forget that insane healing factor Dante and Vergil has...

He hasn't even used the Judgement Cut, or Summoned Sword techniques against Jack yet.
        Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

@Mega

No worries.

Just remember that the swords are made out of Ceramic Carbide, the same thing a Spartan's bones are coated in.

Jack doesn't have technique attacks, but he does have raw ability. It's in his app.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

True, and remember that Devil Arms (which includes the Yamato's sheath) can only be broken by someone of incredible physical and demonic power. Though this is counteracted by the fact that they are even harder to repair. Only those of insane demonic power can repair one.

For example in Devil May Cry 4 it was broken, and the people of the Order of the Sword (I don't remember exactly who) tried to repair it, but wasn't able to. Then Nero came in with his Devil Bringer (a demonic arm, and has a connection to Sparda) was able to repair it and Nero gained a Devil Trigger.

So yea, Devil Arm's are insanely powerful in the fact that they are hard to break, and quite powerful in terms of actual power. Though if one is broken it would take a hell of a lot of power to repair one.
            Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

@Mega

Ok.

No worries, I'm not planning on breaking them. I was only saying so that you wouldn't have Vergil slice through them like cardboard.
              sigpic

Comment

Well Vergil does fight fair and honorably. He does not tolerate sneak attacks, or those who use guns in combat. He could still use the Yamato like a normal sword and not make it cut through everything if he knows his opponent does not have weapons of demonic origin (which is one of the only things the Yamato can't exactly cut through.)

Vergil may be able to beat most people in a fight, though he still will fight fairly.

Comment

@Mega

Ahh, ok.

Well, it's good to hear that he won't trash your stuff.

@Wriggle

Just a question, what happened to Iku?
                  sigpic

Comment

@Pringles
                    She fell, along with the guy she's fighting.

They can fly, so no worries.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Oh, and before I forget, I edited my post.
                      sigpic

Comment

Write, S1. You've been waiting to say that, huh? Lol.

Anyways, if it weren't obvious enough, I'm back.

Comment

@Wonder

Welcome back!

Yea, it's crossed my mind every once in a while...
                          sigpic

Comment

Hi

Sorry

I need to get on more...

Comment

@NeoFox

Welcome back!

I'll be back in about 20 minutes, so stay tuned.
                              sigpic

Comment

So anything new with Zero, X, and Axl?

Comment

Working...
                                X