X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Katrix

Yep, which means that I might need to quickly send them there, but there's still the matter of the giant vortex that just sucked everything up.

I really hope none of our Characters are dead. -_-;

In the worst case scenario, John could kill the Auditor and use the Higher Power's favor to bring back Gensokyo and everyone that died. (Kinda reminds me of Dragon Ball Z...)
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@ Mima

I love you too man~
      No homo~

(skip to 2:03)

"No one's listening..." - Dark Pit
      "It's hilarious how you have no sense of humor!" -Hades

Comment

@Wonder

Actually, Isaac had something planned. -_-;

You know his Stasis and Kenesis Module?
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Alright, I'm off. Good night.

I suppose it's good bye for now S121.

Now, if only someone could deliver that tea in Fight against Fantasy
          Born in the light.
          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
          Keep Fighting.
          –Don't Forget.
          Always, somewhere,
          someone is fighting for you.
          –As long as you remember her,
          you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

Nighty night and goodbye for now.

All right guys. The jig is up and I gotta go.

I'll be on for a couple more minutes, but this is it.

Good luck!
            sigpic

Comment

Goodbye S1, for now.

Also, on another note, i'm really starting to not like Zommari as a character.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima

Later.

I suppose I can see why. Auto-hitting with "critical attacks" can get kinda bothersome.
                sigpic

Comment

Im on a date atm and will be back at late might
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                    @Mima

Later.

I suppose I can see why. Auto-hitting with "critical attacks" can get kinda bothersome.
                    Well, that too. I'm fine with him as a general that makes maybe one, two appearances tops, but then going the whole "Guess what? I'm the Devil! *smug face*" thing gets on my nerves, and a similar thing applies over to HM, who I also don't like. Otori i'm fine with though. The other reason is the fact they're OC characters, in an RP where little to none exist. (Devourer and his cronies excluded)

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Alright, back from jam sesh.

Sorry guys, but HM and Zommari are too incorporated now. I won't chance their existence nor their plans and that's final. That sounded a but aggressive, but it's the truth.

... However, I will delete my earlier post. If you had something planned for Isaac, I won't fight it. One delete and repost coming up.

Comment

Do what you want, i'm just stating my own opinion. That, and Koishi, Mima, The Auditor, THe Lords of Hell, and The Higher Power could probably kill the both of them anyways.

Comment

Well, a little bit of luck has rubbed off on me. I'll be here, but I don't know how long, maybe an hour or two.

@Mima and Wonder

Wonder has a point about them being too important in the plot, but Zommari is a little too OP. (ripping arms off and nearly killing everyone without a chance to dodge or block can be troublesome.)

Of course, Koishi is slightly OP too, but I assume it was to compete with Zommari. Turning into an agent of justice is a little strange for her, but she is your character.

Just my opinions, so please don't lynch me.

@Kristia

While we were going through the house, I found my Metroid Prime Trilogy games. Guess what I'm going to be playing while the internet is out!~
                          sigpic

Comment

@s121
                            *puts on Metroid hat*

meanwhile...
                            Idon'tevenlift...

Comment

@Cucoo

I do.

Here's my pic.

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/B4BoC2NKr8Y/maxresdefault.jpg
                              sigpic

Comment

@s121

o.e....
                                DON'T HURT THE LITTLE BIRDY~

I've done on a picture dumpster dive and found these.

IT'S TOO CUTE

---------

-----------

Yuyuko will consume...
                                consume...
                                everything...
                                Last edited by Cucoo5; 09-27-2013, 10:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X