Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys I'm off to bed for the night. Coming down with a cold, and I am going to the doctor tomorrow so yea. If you need to take control of X

Comment

ok, goodnight and i hope you get better

Im also going to bed goodnight everyone ^^
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Goodnight everyone, and good luck with the cold, NeoFox. I hope you get better.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

I feel like I'm not even tired anymore >.< I guess I'll stay up a little longer until I feel tired again. Anyways I'm going to be posting again.

Comment

@NeoFox

Yea I usually say that I'm about to go to sleep, but then I can't sleep, afraid that I'll get left behind. I usually go to sleep at 4 in the morning.

I'm a night person anyway.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

I have the same problem, but it is usually worse when I have something important happening the other day, or when I am feeling under the weather.

Comment

You should have a side-story to cover up when the main story members are goign to sleep. IE, me. I think I'll go to sleep in minutes.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

What do we do about Katrix and Kristia's Characters?

Should we just "guide them along"?

@Wriggle

K. Also had to delete a duplicate post, so that's why I'm down here.
                  sigpic

Comment

If we need a sub-story while people are gone I have an idea for one.

Also I mentioned Sub-Tanks in my post in the IC. Sub-Tanks are basically back up reserves similar to X's extra fuel cells, though they can only be charged via direct contact with a strong source of energy directed to his batteries, or if he takes a energy pellet and converts the energy in the pellet to his Sub-Tanks. Normally he would have 4 Sub-Tanks in total within him alongside his standard Fuel Cell, but he had them removed as an order from his commander the previous day for reverse engineering purposes. The reason why he is confused as to why he could not convert the extra bit of energy to his Sub-Tanks was because he does not remember anything that has happened during the previous 4-5 days.

Comment

Okay, we should probably call it a night. We don't want to leave Kristia and Katrix behind. In the meantime, I'm probably going to come up with a side character too.

@Wriggle

When are you going to be on tomorrow? We'll most likely meet then.
                      Last edited by S121; 04-30-2013, 02:17 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Yea your right. I always had a problem on other Role-Plays where other people would get off for one night, and the RP would gain 10-20 pages before they get back on (no seriously a few times we had an RP that accelerated by 15 pages or so before they came back on.)

Comment

Yea... that's what I'm afraid of. I would rather not leave the others behind, because nobody likes getting left behind.

Anyway, Goodnight.

saguaroMoon_seip.jpg
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                            Okay, we should probably call it a night. We don't want to leave Kristia and Katrix behind. In the meantime, I'm probably going to come up with a side character too.

@Wriggle

When are you going to be on tomorrow? We'll most likely meet then.
                            Good morning, soldier. I am going to be back up at around 10:20.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

I'm up...11:23. Good morning.

Time to refuel...

w-Giant-Coffee-Cup75917.jpg
                              Last edited by S121; 04-30-2013, 01:40 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Gentlemen, hold your ground for 3-4 hours, I won't be online until 4:00 at least.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X