Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTW X's Falcon Armor.

1000px-X5_falconarmor.jpg

I'm going by the X6 version.

The helmet part of his armor reduces his energy consumption by 50% allowing him to last longer in low light environments.

The arm parts reduces the X-Buster's power, but makes the shots more accurate, and have better ranged. The buster shots also look like small blue spears.

The leg parts allows X to go airborne for a few minutes (about one post)

The Chest part gives X a slight boost to his defenses (about 25% could make it lower if needed.)

I am planning on him using it for a very short time if it is allowed.

Comment

How I imagined X in RP:

If you ask me, this image ^ is the sexier X.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

im back and Oh lol XD
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
          How I imagined X in RP:

That's actually Bad Box Art Mega Man. Based off of the original Mega Man (well the cover of the box art for the first Mega Man game.) X is a different robot, and person altogether. Being a creation of Dr. Light, and like an improvement over the original Mega Man's design.

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
            How I imagined X in RP:

Hey everybody, look! It's Mega MAN!!!
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Alright, team, time for planning. Aqua is not with us, so I won't say anything that would delve too deep into the storyline.

We go to X's base on Okinawa using military helicopters, (metal birds) stock up on weapons and other general stuff, and hit the bases one by one, recruiting Characters as we go. Here are some of the clients info that Yuuka has been talking about, and whatever Characters there are, if I have any idea.

Hokkaido Hotel - A man by the name of Ken Shizuhana, a descendant of a long line of samurai. He has sleuth of sword-wielding bodyguard, as well as Elesis, Kanavan's Ruby Knight from Grand Chase. I am thinking of Renamon to handle this Character.

Hong Kong Triad Branch - Code name: Xie, a man from the Slums of Shanghai who lived believing on his fists and nothing else. As he gained fame across the Triad, the head of Triad allowed Xie to temporarily run the business on Hong Kong. To increase his influence on the island, Xie bought two Characters, identities of them I do not know of. (THIS IS UP FOR IDEAS)

SK Gaming Headquarter, Seoul - President of SK Gaming, Lim Yo Hwan AKA BoxeR, was an ex-pro gamer who earned heaps of money through his excellent career as "The Emperor of Terran". With this money, he buys SK Gaming, and turns it into a gamer monopoly. To ensure his safety, BoxeR buys various minor Characters from Starcraft scene, including Matt Horner, Aaron Stetmann, and Rory Swann (I didn't add Jim Raynor because of the fact that Jim Raynor has a high-probability for being picked as a character for RP.) Suika, you reading this? I UNDERSTAND SC2 TOO

These are the three closest clients from the list. Most likely, these will be the first to be raided by the main party.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

I think I have a good way to quickly deal with the Neo-Yakuza HQ, so then we can move on with the plan.

After going to the army base and stocking up on weapons, John breaks away from the group to give the Neo-Yakuza a bomb strong enough to level the whole facility.
                He then catches up with the others to take out the targets.

Once the Neo-Yakuza are done, there's the larger organization, right? (The organization that Major Mario talked about)
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                  I think I have a good way to quickly deal with the Neo-Yakuza HQ, so then we can move on with the plan.

After going to the army base and stocking up on weapons, John breaks away from the group to give the Neo-Yakuza a bomb strong enough to level the whole facility.
                  He then catches up with the others to take out the targets.

Once the Neo-Yakuza are done, there's the larger organization, right? (The organization that Major Mario talked about)
                  Gonna ask Patchy if he can flesh it out. If he's too busy for that, then I might be able to flesh it out.

Also, do note that Neo-Yakuza is HUGE. They have branches EVERYWHERE. Leveling their headquarter isn't going to be the end of it. You'll have to defeat the boss and liberate all the Characters being subjugated under them. Rome wasn't built in a day, and it's not going to fall in a day.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Ok, just needed to know how it was going. Gotta edit my post a little.
                    sigpic

Comment

I like the idea of having a one on one battle against a sword body guard (it is this one, right?)

Um.. how strong can I be in terms of the battle bloodshed? I tend to be violent or dark some times ^^;
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
                        I like the idea of having a one on one battle against a sword body guard (it is this one, right?)

Um.. how strong can I be in terms of the battle bloodshed? I tend to be violent or dark some times ^^;
                        Go ham. Elesis will retaliate accordingly. I am talking about matching above your Taomon skill.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

so I control Taomon and Elesis? or anothe player will control her?

Spoiler:

Comment

Sorry for double postiiing :3

If we are doing one-to-two man hit team to the HQ, please do note that there are approximately 50 Characters guarding the main building, and another 50 reserve. Some of them are extremely formidable.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
                              so I control Taomon and Elesis? or anothe player will control her?
                              Considering how minor Elesis will be, I say you controlling her for that scenario will do.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

I am postng my plan for the HQ, so Wall of text incoming on IC.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X