Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so.. im back from giving an interview to a new employee, what did I miss?
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
      so.. im back from giving an interview to a new employee, what did I miss?
      Nitori working magic.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

so IŽll guess she will be Iron-Nitori right?
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Oh more information about Zero

Zero's Appearance: Charimage_zero.jpg

Zero also can get new abilities from other Reploids and machines like X, but instead of copying it's as if he learns new abilities from fighting opponents.

One of which is the Rekkoha. A move he obtained from Infinity Mijinion. Rekkoha can be translated to "Rending Light Supremacy" or "Splitting Light Command" It involves him punching the ground, and as he does a series of lasers rain from the sky down into the area. It is not explained how he summons these lasers so I won't be using it. Zero is also more skilled than X in close combat. Able to fight someone without his Z-Saber and still perform quite well. With his Z-Saber he is a bit more deadly. Zero also runs on a different energy system than X. He runs on a special energy that seemingly doesn't run out. Allowing him to stay active longer than X. Though his armor is a bit weaker, and lighter than X's. This means he may be stronger and faster than X, but he takes twice as much damage. This does not stop Zero as he is willing to fight to the very end. He does not have a limitless potential like X, but since he was the original carrier of the Maverick Virus (his creator Dr. Wily made the Maverick Virus, and intended to spread it via Zero.) Zero is not affected by it. In fact he grew stronger due to the virus, so far as to even getting healed by it in the 5th game in the X series.

Comment

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
            so IŽll guess she will be Iron-Nitori right?
            Except Moe. Like this:
            Kawashiro.Nitori.full.1414531.jpg
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

As a safety precaution, just make sure not to completely rip off Ironman. Some people might get mad...
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                As a safety precaution, just make sure not to completely rip off Ironman. Some people might get mad...
                I can see the lawsuits off in the distance already.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Wouldn't this whole thread technically be a lawsuit? (Halo, Digimon, Megaman, etc.) (Except for Touhou, that one's special.)
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Technically S121 is correct as we have not given credit to the original creators of these characters and series we are taking these characters from.

Comment

Anyway, I was talking about fusing characters. (Ironman + Nitori = IroNitori.)

I'm sure it would be fine if it was "unspecified" armor though. Just as long as you dont have a UNIBEAM.

P.S. I DO NOT OWN CHIEF!!! PLEASE DON"T SUE!!!

Then again, this could fall under fanfic...

In an RP server, it's kind of implied that they aren't original creations.

Also because of the fact that we say what franchise they are from...
                      Last edited by S121; 05-06-2013, 09:51 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

What if I told you, I do own Yuuka

(Twilight Zone with Yuuka on the background)
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Oh yea.

I DO NOT OWN X OR ZERO. THEY BELONG TO CAPCOM.

Comment

Originally posted by wrigglerid3r View Post
                            what if i told you, i do own yuuka

(twilight zone with yuuka on the background)
                            whoooooop!!!whoooooop!!! (police!!! Hide the weed!!!)
                            sigpic

Comment

The police is here!? I CAN'T GO TO PRISON! Their uniforms are not fashionable at all! *proceeds to hide in a tree*

Comment

so.. if im a wolf, where am I going to be sent?

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X