Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys I'm back for a while. Will be working on a post. Also wouldn't Raven have been at Kat's place for a few days now? Didn't a few days pass in the IC while I was gone?

Comment

Gee, tough its only been a few days, the amount of posts make it seem like the entire summer's gone by.

Comment

I meant a few days past in the IC since my last post in the IC which was on page 70 something.

Comment

If I make Death (from castlevania) the villain I'm going to introduce how and when should I do it?
          Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

I'd say it's been about 2 days.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

@S121
              Thanks. Now I know what kind of post to make.

@Mega
              Damn it Mega if you introduce Death then we all are going to die!

Comment

Goddammit SUSTIC That took you Freaking forever.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

@Sustic
                  Not completely. As long as our characters have the right gear, and or a spell has been put on Death to make him vulnerable to any kind of weapon I think we would be okay. Unless Mega decides to have Death use his death powers to instantly take a persons soul to hell.
                  Last edited by NeoFox; 05-30-2013, 10:59 PM.

Comment

I've been asleep all day wriggle! I've been having too much fun that I have been really tired Also the Wi-Fi at the hotel I'm staying at isn't top notch.

Comment

woa woah, lets all be calm, its only a game you know?
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm with Kristia. No need to get angry... remember...

There is nothing to remember.

Comment

Hehehe, I knew that would get you fired up. Yukari's plan to make people mad is a great success!
                          {Told you you could count on me.}

On another note, here:
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

well, welcome back. So, who can give out a quick recap on the happenings, because some people might be lost...including me...

Comment

thats a really good question wonder.
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

John, Renamon, Komachi, Yuyuko, Youmu, and Hank are in Hakugyokurou. Yuyuko was calling for Youmu, until a strange spirit popped out of nowhere and started to bother Hank.

Isaac is in the elevator with Dante, while Nitori and the Lt. is in the hall.

Zero is wandering around Honolulu.

Axl and X are still in Shinki's Palace.
                                Originally posted by S121
                                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X