X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mima View Post
    I have returned....again. Had to make a couch and get an old one out. Had to cut the old couch in half. That was fun. Building a couch, on the other hand? Not so much.
    Did you use a chainsaw?

I don't know, I like to create things, but there's something about destruction, it's always more fun.
    Last edited by S121; 06-14-2013, 03:09 PM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Probably because destroying something makes you feel like you have power over the small things MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Comment

Or because it feels liberating. It gives a euphoric feeling.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Hey wriggle, is Shinki still outta town?

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
            Did you use a chainsaw?

I don't know, I like to create things, but there's something about destruction, it's always more fun.
            Yes, I did. Afterwords, we burned the couch.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

This calls for some "Destruction Music"!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtZ5az6Dzbk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXhdzuyMmoo <------I would highly recommend this one.
              Last edited by S121; 06-14-2013, 04:57 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

The last one sounds more like a... symphony, I guess? Then again, I only watched the beginning. Btw, my thoughts through reireimu: "That's fucked up."

Comment

I really want to see the ending to reireimu. It seems really good so far.
                  sigpic

Comment

It's fucked up tho. It's... it's...DERP.

Comment

Yea, it is a little bit.
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm just waiting for Wriggle.

Anyways I'll be on and off for a bit.

Comment

Got it.
                          sigpic

Comment

Neo, I asked Gate if he drinks, which I highly doubt.

By the way, I was writing on Wattpad, and I just came up with the coolest quote evar!

Comment

Hey, ya know how S121 commented on bringing SCPs into the rp? Well, I had a vision where the entire SCP containment building just randomly appears in the middle of nowhere. the idea was crack headed to begin with, but hell, one can imagine.

Comment

Maybe they're being contained in one of the Neo-Yakuza bases?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X