X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Mega
    Here's something I hope you like. It says what I can not put into words.

"Being with no one is better than being with the wrong one."
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

What S121 said Bro. Besides I'm pretty sure he will keep in touch.

Comment

I have never seen cheatin in real life. I'd bet it feels shitty. Don't worry. You'll see her in the corner of a street in a couple years.

I don't like these kinds of relationships. I'm really a romantic guy. If something happened to me like that, I would wish them all the bad luck in the world and make their life a living hell.

But nevermind that. Welcome back to the realm of who cares! Recently, we were attacked byu a dragonfly robot thing that exploded. Just a heads up.

Comment

@Katrix
          Would a Darkside have a heart or a core? Something that gives it life?

EDIT: Nevermind. I saw what you posted. It uses a darkness cloud to live.
          Last edited by S121; 06-07-2013, 02:16 PM.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

So Yukari plays DoTA 2...

{Denied!}

[Edit]
            John gains a new spell card to use!
            It feels like by the end of this RP, he would have at least one signature moves from all 2hu final + EX.

Also, the spell cards aren't instant-usage. They last forever, but you have a cooldown time before you can use it again. For example, Galaxy in a Pot has 24 hour cooldown, while Expanded Onbashira has 3 hour cooldown.
            Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 06-07-2013, 02:35 PM.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Hm, can't decide what to go for. World of Chaos or the second form of Ansem from DDD.
              Witch one do you want.

World of Chaos:
              http://www.khwiki.net/images/7/77/World_of_Chaos_KH.png

Second form DDD:
              http://www.khwiki.net/images/9/91/An...rm%29_KH3D.png
              Born in the light.
              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
              Keep Fighting.
              –Don't Forget.
              Always, somewhere,
              someone is fighting for you.
              –As long as you remember her,
              you are not alone.

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                So Yukari plays DoTA 2...

{Denied!}

[Edit]
                John gains a new spell card to use!
                It feels like by the end of this RP, he would have at least one signature moves from all 2hu final + EX.

Also, the spell cards aren't instant-usage. They last forever, but you have a cooldown time before you can use it again. For example, Galaxy in a Pot has 24 hour cooldown, while Expanded Onbashira has 3 hour cooldown.

I'll keep that in mind.
                sigpic

Comment

I'm going with the one from DDD. Saving world of Chaos for another time.
                  Also listening to this while the battle is happening.

Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

Hey, how does darkness manipulator vs darkness manipulator sound?
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

What are you thinking about Wriggle? We are already having such a nice battle

Also the the idea of that battle is just smack him a FEW times and you'll defeat him.
                      A FEW however can take some time
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

The NEW Nightmare Zero. (Also known as the Zero Nightmare.) A.K.A. Nightmare Zero Kai (Or Zero Nightmare MKII)

The Zero Nightmare is a copy of the original Zero created by Gate using the Nightmare. The original was highly unstable and would occasionally go out of control. It also shares the memories of the original Zero (so far as thinking he IS the real Zero.)

Zero Nightmare Kai is more stable, and powerful than the previous Zero Nightmare thanks to the chip that Gate had retrieved from Zero's recently destroyed body (he had one of his Nightmare Drones retrieve the chip.) Zero Nightmare is also powered by the Nightmare Souls increasing his strength.

Strengths:
                        Limited Teleportation.

Can pull of modified versions of the original Zero's moves.

The Nightmare Z-Buster is stronger than the original Z-Buster.

Has the original Zero's skills.

Thanks to the Nightmare Soul that he is powered by he has regeneration capabilities (as long as the Nightmare Soul itself isn't damaged. If it is he loses takes damage that can't regenerate.)

Strong against melee damage

Weaknesses:

Can become mentally unstable if taken enough damage is taken to his body.

Weak to ranged damage (I.E. Bullets and such which can get lodged in his body, causing him to take longer to regenerate.)

Nightmare Z-Buster cannot be charged, nor can it change output level.

Most of Nightmare Zero Kai's modified Zero skills are weaker, but faster than the original.

Comment

John's Boss Battle theme. It combines his old Halo trilogy theme with his Halo 4 theme. I recommend wearing headphones.

sigpic

Comment

@Katrix
                            I was thinking of a side battle in Brisbane, and I don't know if I should go Darkness vs Darkness or Light vs Darkness
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle I'd say light vs darkness

@S121 I'm in a little doubt if John can keep up those optimistic thoughts for much longer. The longer someone stay in the realm of darkness, the darker their thoughts become.
                              Born in the light.
                              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                              Keep Fighting.
                              –Don't Forget.
                              Always, somewhere,
                              you are not alone.

Comment

@Wriggle
                                What does the "Divine Festival - Expanded Onibashira (easy)" spell card do?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X