X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How I see it, John favors rifles.

Heck, even his pistol uses rifle ammo!!!

Who knows? Maybe John will stumble across an XM25, or an AA-12.

Dante seems to go for a broader range of weapons.
    Last edited by S121; 06-20-2013, 04:48 AM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Goodnight. everyone.

I'll come up with a "Wish List" of weapons tomorrow, so stay tuned.
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

S121 has a point. Dante seems to have more guns for more occasions (Heck doesn't he have a needlegun which is used for underwater combat?) John seems to have weapons for more precision and power while Dante has more varied weapons for whenever the situation calls for a different weapon (I.E. Large crowds Ebony & Ivory's speed and fire rate, when dealing in close range he has his shotgun. For dealing with enemies from a distance he has the Artemis and when he needs more power he has the Grenadegun and when he is going against large enemies he has the Spiral (and Grenadegun.))

Comment

Just so you know. DiZ at the Engi-con have close ties to Ansem the Wise. (Very close). The one on the right is Ansem the Wise

Also want a challenge with crossovers? Try Kingdom Hearts with Touhou.
          Last edited by Katrix; 06-20-2013, 09:14 AM.
          Born in the light.
          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
          Keep Fighting.
          –Don't Forget.
          Always, somewhere,
          someone is fighting for you.
          –As long as you remember her,
          you are not alone.

Comment

Oh well i have to go to graduatiion and after that go eat spme Pizza because of birthday. Don't know eaxtly when I'll be back, but I don't think I'll be here before 4 hours.
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            someone is fighting for you.
            –As long as you remember her,
            you are not alone.

Comment

(Orbit dropping in)
              Howdy par'ners.

Wow, all dem weapon versatility. Definitely considering those for John's upgrade perks.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Dammit I forgot to tell you guys not to get crazy! This is a shit tonna posts.

Anyways, I'm back. Any ideas for me? If mega gets here, I got an idea for Komachi. I should probably put yuyuko to sleep.

Anyways, where's icebeam? The Idaho arc just kinda... died. You should pick it up, Neo. Ocelot is still quite suspicious.

Comment

Goodmorning, everyone.

I'm going ot post in IC, then later get to work on making an info profile for the XM25 and the AA-12.
                  Last edited by S121; 06-20-2013, 01:13 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Morning people.

Comment

*Yawn* Good afternoon people.
                      Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

good day everyone
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

So where is the group going to after vacation? Australia?

Comment

@NeoFox, Mega, and Kristia

Goodmorning.
                            sigpic

Comment

Aqua just gave the fox two paths to follow, Search for her in the Realm of darkness or search for ansem
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Sorry I fell out of the face of the earth. I kinda had a storm here.

Comment

Working...
                                X