Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd say. Another thing is, not only did John not realize the fact that Yumeko likes him, he never really found out at all in the future. And now she's just somebody...

That he used to know!

Comment

Oh, I think John is going to know, and when he does, things are going to be hell for him, worse than all of the wars he has ever been in combined.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Who knows, there will be a mission in Makai. All of a sudden...

John: ... guys... I don't know why, but... I don't feel comfortable here...

Yukari: Oh, you'll be fine!

John: I honestly do not think so.

Comment

This is a sneak peak of what would happen.

Oh, and I found this picture and HAD to post it.

Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Owow.

Yumeko: John... why would you cheat on me?!

John: We had a relationship?

Pretty much my relationships in a nutshel... and I'm the Yumeko...

Comment

Poor John.

The good thing is... oh wait, Yumeko's swords CAN pierce his armor, depending on what they're made of and how hard she stabs...
              sigpic

Comment

Aye... look at it this way. I wonder how Samus would react to the ongoing situation between HM and Dai.

Samus: So... what about that fairy... you like her?

HM: What, it's not like that... I think...

Samus: So I gathered that you confess your 'unending' love to me... then you go on with a fairy? Just like that?

HM: I'm telling you, it's not like that!

Samus: Hmph... you really are... a gigolo.

HM: *Slight heart attack* But... but... YOU DON'T EVEN F*CKING LIKE ME!!!!!

Comment

She would probably only do that to mess with him.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yea. But what scares me is that she doesn't seem to be the messing around type.

Btw, I can already see the end of the battle when HM is now sane again.

HM: ... that... was... AWESOME! *runs over to John* Hey, John, guess what?! I just f*cking died! It felt so weird! It felt amazing at the same time, you should try it!... that... sounded better in my head... but I just died and came back to life and it was awesome!

Comment

"No, I'm not going to die."

*Dies later in the Devourer Arc*

"Damn that felt weird."
                      sigpic

Comment

Yea. HM did it like twice now, and god knows how many more times he has to do it. Next thing ya know, he has died more than Kenny.

Comment

Anyway, I was looking for Daiyousei pictures for Wriggle and found these.

This one is suggestive I guess, so I better put it in here...
                          Spoiler:
                          sigpic

Comment

... totally relative

Anyways in HM's revival, I will introduce HM's ultimate weapon. And I'll give you a hint: it's not a weapon.

Comment

His "Perfect Form"?
                              sigpic

Comment

No, too early. Next hint: remember how his hobby was singing?

Last hint: while humans have limits to the pitch of their singing, a computer can go as high as it is programmed to go.

Comment

Working...
                                X