Clear All

OK I'm back from sleeping in the RV.
    {I HAD TO DRIVE FOR THIS SUCKER.}
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

@Mima
      Ok, one moment.

EDIT: AAAAAAARRRRRGGHHHH!!! I HATE MY INTERNET!!!

@Wriggle
      Welcome back!
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

I gotta go to bed. See you.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima
          I fixed it.

Nighty night.

Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

...I go off for 2 hours and somehow Mima brings the higher power and interrupts what I had been thinking.

Meh, I expected this to happen anyway. Back to another 2 hours of thinking.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle
              Do you need a recap?

EDIT:
              I edited my post. John is now talking to the doll.
              sigpic

Comment

Oh, and Wriggle, don't forget, HM just tried that sword guy!

Comment

@Pringles
                  No I got it. Yukari git stabbed, Itatai back into battle with Eirin and HM as dual-clone, John took Yukari to Alice's house as if she was a mere human.
                  {IM YUKARI MUTHERFUCKERS I CAN GAP THE WOUND OUT OF EXISTENCE.}
                  What she said.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

John keeps forgetting that.

He's so used to handling humans that he keeps treating Youkai like humans (In fragility, of course).
                    sigpic

Comment

internet being grumpy again ¬¬
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Okay a battle I want to see is Noble Six vs Wesker. It would be a fair fight. After all Wesker has basically the abilities of a Spartan-III. Hell Wesker is fast enough to look like he is teleporting when he dashes as well as dodge bullets at point blank. He also can punch through solid steel. He would probably be able to deplete Six's shields in a punch or two, as well as being able to break through Six's armor if he tried hard enough. Noble Six would probably have a better chance at a distance.

It would literally take a group effort of Quote, Chris, Gerard, and Six to take down Wesker.

Comment

@NeoFox
                          I'd say that Wesker is closer to being like John.

John has raw power, but Six possibly has more skill and is more ruthless.

John and Six are actually the only Spartans to ever achieve Hyper-Lethal Vector status.
                          sigpic

Comment

True, but you also need to know that Wesker has skill as well, maybe not on the same level as Six, but enough to keep up with Six. Wesker is a master in Martial Arts after all, though he prefers to overpower his opponent. Though he can still fight quite skillfully.

Comment

@NeoFox
                              If Six got in a fistfight with Wesker, he would use leverage and agility to fight.

John would use a little bit of that, and use his speed and strength.

What I wonder is what would happen if Six and John got in a fight.

Let's say that six gets a contract to kill one of John's friends.

Six wouldn't randomly pick a fight with John, but John might attack if he was trying to kill his friends.
                              sigpic

Comment

Don't forget Wesker's healing factor, and the fact that he can literally be shot at point blank and it won't do much damage.

The virus he injected himself with also had the added ability of superhuman endurance and near-invulnerability; hardening his skeleton, internal organs, tissue, and skin, to the point that attempting to punch him or engage in hand-to hand combat would most likely result in fractured limbs on the part of the attacker. This is demonstrated in RE5 when attempting to attack Wesker up close as Chris during context sensitive events. Punching him will result in Chris grimacing and shaking the punching hand to alleviate the pain. Don't know what would happen if Six punched him, but I'm sure it won't be positive.

Comment

Working...
                                X