X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lockers are evil, don´t trust them
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Wonder don't tell me that Gerard is planning on driving that car INSIDE the laboratory...

Comment

He's going to bring it inside, yes, but as cover. God knows what could be in a laboratory. Since this is the future, we'll just assume that the engine is electric. Those shouldn't explode... right?

Comment

@Wonder

My backpack weighed in at around 50 pounds, but it didn't stop me from catching the bus when I was late. I could still sprint with the thing.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

I'm too lazy -w-.

@ Neo
            And while we're on the topic...

Alright, now hang on! *Drives car into the laboratory* Good, we've infiltrated. Now to find a good spot to- *runs Wesker over* ... I think we should get out now before he recovers.

Comment

@Wonder

*Wesker who is under the car quickly recovers and punches right through the floor of the car and grabs Gerard's injured leg.*

Comment

Well this is the idea:

Instead of the open-world RP like AtWaG or Aeterna, this is like fusing dungeon-crawlers with post-apocalyptic survival realm. You get minimal supplies, and you basically have to scavenge your way to your final goal.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

I was planning an RP like that, but something more along the lines of Far Cry 3. Ya know, stranded on an island, fighting for your life against not only people sent out to kill you, but nature itself.

Comment

Nah, not something I would join I think. Just not my style.
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    someone is fighting for you.
                    –As long as you remember her,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

Experiment Beta A.K.A. Ndesu 2nd

It stands as tall as a 2-3 story building.

The Experiment Beta A.K.A. Ndesu 2nd is an improvement over the original Ndesu from Resident Evil 5. It's skin is much more resilient to gunfire due to extensive research on them. It is not a creature made by the Type 2-Plagas Parasite. It is seemingly immune to gunfire, and it's only weak point are the Plagas parasites that emerge from the many large stitched up gashes in it's skin. Normally the parasites remain deep within the Ndesu 2nd's flesh and will only emerge once it suffers enough damage to actually stun it. Once it is stunned the parasites temporarily emerge from it's body for a very short period of time before going back into it's body. Though this will only damage the creature, and with each smaller plagas parasite destroyed it grows significantly weaker until the final larger parasite erupts from it's spine. Destroy this to successfully kill it. The Ndesu 2nd is far more durable, and as such will need to take extremely heavy gunfire to stun it. The biggest downside to this beast is that it is nearly impossible to control. Which is why it is used as a last resort sort of deal.

Comment

The creature is using a soldier to cover its crotch from damage?

Smart. It doesn't matter if you're bulletproof, getting shot in the nads hurts a lot!
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

Uh, where should I pick up... ^^;;
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

@S121

I can't imagine what would happen if the dead soldier falls off the rope that is keeping it tied to it...

Or what would happen if a Gauss Warthog were to shoot the large B.O.W. between the legs...

@Wriggle

Maybe with Nitori installing the upgrades to John then afterwards getting Zero for his upgrades? He is right outside the Package.

Comment

@NeoFox

I think I just found Wesker's weakness. Balls of steel won't protect you from a swift kick to your precious things. XD
                              sigpic

Comment

@S121

I just imagined how that would go...

Wesker: "So you are the infamous Noble Six? I thought you would be more of a man... besides you are going up against your future go-" *Gets kicked in the groin from behind by Chris*

Wesker with a squeaky voice: "OH COME ON YOU F***ING @$$HOLE!!!" *Keels over in pain.*

Comment

Working...
                                X